Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2017 1:01:05 PM EDT
Has it gotten so bad no one discusses it any more.  I gave up season 3. BUT I would stop by and read the reviews from time to time.

Does it still suck? Consist of tactical error after tactical error? One dumb move into bad situation after another?

Thanks for the update.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you miss the 114 page thread just for the current season?

Link Posted: 3/31/2017 3:41:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Did you miss the 114 page thread just for the current season?

View Quote
Must have. Where is it? Post a long NO for me please.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 3:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1905969_Official--The-Walking-Dead-Season-7-Discussion-Thread-See-Spoiler-Warning-in-OP.html
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:37:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I had to buy the blurays since I don't have cable or a streaming service, stopped watching in the middle of season 6 and sold them all soon after. Predictable, repetitive scenarios, fountains of gore for no real reason other than making it as gory as possible (I know it's a zombie movie, but there's a limit so don't single out this one thing and quote it like it's all I said) and the quick killing of characters right as their stories are being built. I mean go look for a damn cure or do something different instead of the wash, rinse and repeat scenarios season after season.

I was into TWD because I always liked the Resident Evil games from the beginning in 1996 before the awful movies and the whole zombie kick. Still like the games (not the new RE7 abomination that's more hillbilly horror than RE), but I'm done with the never ending scenarios and pointless character introductions of TWD. You could tell me that season 7 is different and takes place in space and I'm still done with it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 8:54:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had to buy the blurays and stopped watching in the middle of season 6 and sold them all soon after. Predictable, repetitive scenarios, fountains of gore for no real reason other than making it as gory as possible (I know it's a zombie movie, but there's a limit so don't single out this one thing and quote it like it's all I said) and the quick killing of characters right as they're stories are being built. I mean go look for a damn cure instead of the wash, rinse and repeat scenarios season after season.

I was into TWD because I always liked the Resident Evil games from the beginning in 1996 before the awful movies and the whole zombie kick. Still like the games (not the new RE7 abomination that's more hillbilly horror than RE), but I'm done with the never ending scenarios and pointless character introductions of TWD.
View Quote
Lol so you want regular people who are trying to find enough food to survive and make a new life to somehow find a cure for a disease no one even knows what it is?

Do you remember back in like season 1 or 2 when they were at the CDC and the last guy was there working until the end trying to find a cure? He was the last person working on it around the world then the building self destructed when they ran out of fuel.

As for killing off characters before you get their story- it's an end of the world drama people are going to die that's what happens in the end of the world.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 2:26:51 PM EDT
[#6]
They should be doing something other than the same rinse and repeat seasons. Scavenge, find bad guys, fight for awhile, people die, they win, survive, repeat. Watching season after season of the same thing gets boring. The guy in the CDC was cut off and said the French were getting close to a cure. This means there could be one and they don't know anything about it since they barely traveled through a state for a very long time. It's hard to care about any of the characters if they're going to kill them off quickly. No reason to connect with a character or even care about them if they'll most likely be dead a few episodes after they're introduced. I wonder how the show's ratings will be after all of the original characters are killed off, if that ever happens.  People can continue to like it, but I'm done with that repetitive show.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I just don't understand how these folks have lived as long as they have. No one can continually make such poor decisions and stay alive. They do things that just don't make sense tactically. They show little to no learning curve. It's the same old dumb mistakes week after week. I am surprised the writers haven't caught onto this yet.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I want a tiger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top