Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2016 11:13:13 PM EDT
I'm over this show. I've been faithful throughout this season when a lot of other viewers dropped off. I feel like I just wasted1.5 hours of my life with bullshit still scenes and extra commercials. Nothing of importance happened till the last 15 mins. They went overboard on leaving it as a 'hanger' till next season. Niegens group is huge and even if Rick's crew does overthrow them, it can't be realistic.

Don't care to even watch season 7. Guess I'll just fill out a butthurt report and move on with life.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 11:23:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought it was great.
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 11:24:27 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll be back in October...
Link Posted: 4/3/2016 11:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm over this show. I've been faithful throughout this season when a lot of other viewers dropped off. I feel like I just wasted1.5 hours of my life with bullshit still scenes and extra commercials. Nothing of importance happened till the last 15 mins. They went overboard on leaving it as a 'hanger' till next season. Niegens group is huge and even if Rick's crew does overthrow them, it can't be realistic.

Don't care to even watch season 7. Guess I'll just fill out a butthurt report and move on with life.
View Quote

I wouldn't be so fast to say it will be unrealistic for Rick to overthrow Negan's group. .............. There is more man power to be had  at 'Hill Top'. There is the hint of another friendly group that is helping Morgan that could provide man power.  And lastly; Eugene can make ammo which is HUGE!  If Negan doesn't find out about the ammo manufacturing or disarm them he could be screwed. Which leaves me to predict that it was Eugene that got his brains bashed in. Since the last two things he did before everyone was captured was make peace with Abraham & give Rick the instructions to make ammo.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 9:45:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, it sucked.  I will continue to watch.
Link Posted: 4/4/2016 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wouldn't be so fast to say it will be unrealistic for Rick to overthrow Negan's group. .............. There is more man power to be had  at 'Hill Top'. There is the hint of another friendly group that is helping Morgan that could provide man power.  And lastly; Eugene can make ammo which is HUGE!  If Negan doesn't find out about the ammo manufacturing or disarm them he could be screwed. Which leaves me to predict that it was Eugene that got his brains bashed in. Since the last two things he did before everyone was captured was make peace with Abraham & give Rick the instructions to make ammo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't forget that just because Negan has people doesn't mean he can keep them. Nothing saying that there aren't cracks in Negans organization.

I won't give any spoilers, but there can only be one person that died that will make happy, and it ain't Eugene.
I understand why people are pissed, but I don't really care right now I'll be pissed if they pussed out and didn't kill the "correct" person.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yeah, it sucked.  I will continue to watch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/6/2016 3:47:19 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought it was the best finale of the whole show. The cliffhanger at the end is going to eat at me for the next 7 months though.
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 4:00:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 1:48:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I thought it was the best finale of the whole show. The cliffhanger at the end is going to eat at me for the next 7 months though.
View Quote

Is that you talking, or the liquor?
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 1:57:09 AM EDT
[#11]
The last two episodes were and exercise in "how many stupid things can we do". Lets just wander around in the woods with zero tactical sense whatsoever.
They deserved to be captured by the Saviors.

Seriously how did they even survive this long. Then again, Rick has a history of leading them into failure.
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 2:29:31 AM EDT
[#12]
The guy, who played Trevor from GTA V, did a much better job than Negan did.

"Pee pee pants party!"
"Oh hamburgers!"

That episode was painful to watch. I'm so glad I  didn't watch it live.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 4:48:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

liquor mostly.  TWD is too much drama to watch sober
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 8:41:48 AM EDT
[#14]
I was not impressed in the least by Negan.He didn't give off that psychopath/deranged/pure evil aura I was expecting.I felt really let down by the episode.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 4:46:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was not impressed in the least by Negan.He didn't give off that psychopath/deranged/pure evil aura I was expecting.I felt really let down by the episode.
View Quote

I feel let down by most of this season. I have watched every episode, but they are getting more lame by the day.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 5:10:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Y'all watch commercials?
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 3:14:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Y'all watch commercials?
View Quote

After I pruned my recording, I got like 64 minutes of content.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think it's Eugene because Neegan wouldn't keep around the weak.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 6:26:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the comic books Neegan kills Glen with a barbed wire bat in front of Rick. So.....we will see.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 7:26:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In the comic books Neegan kills Glen with a barbed wire bat in front of Rick. So.....we will see.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure it will be someone like this guy:

Link Posted: 4/13/2016 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure it will be someone like this guy:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/memoryalpha/images/c/ca/Leslie_dead.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20090222232328&path-prefix=en

Unless you were Scotty, a Red shirt was a death sentence in the original series.

Link Posted: 4/19/2016 3:50:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I had flashbacks to Survival School when the lights came on in the clearing, with all that noise.

Suffice to say, I think it was an excellent ending, though the entire lead-up to it was infuriatingly contrived.

...just like Survival School.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top