Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2016 12:43:26 PM EDT
I recently watched a newer movie which stars Arnold Schwarzenegger, Abigail Breslin (the young sister in the movie "Zombie Land"), and Joely Richardson (the blonde aunt - Mel Gibson's sister-in-law in "The Patriot").

The film is titled "Maggie," and it centers on a father who finds his runaway teen daughter.  Its a post-apocalyptic world in which an illness slowly turns its victims into flesh-eating zombies.  Those infected generally have a couple weeks until they're turned, and authorities allow them a limited time to be out with family before they're required to be taken to a quarantine facility until they have to be euthanized.

Maggie is infected and the movie is about her last week or so, as her body slowly changes with the spreading infection.

More of a "father-daughter" last-minute bonding sort of film, but I found that I actually liked it.  Its not the fast-paced, zombie hoard, action type of film I enjoy, however I think it was an interesting take on the zombie genre, and I thought a good story.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:45:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it available for free anywhere? Netfix? Amazon?
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:46:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Disregard - I just realized that someone already posted about this film.
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I caught it on cable (can't remember if it was Starz, HBO, etc).  Pulled it up "on demand."
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 1:47:30 PM EDT
[#4]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 1/30/2016 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I caught it on cable (can't remember if it was Starz, HBO, etc).  Pulled it up "on demand."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks. Will look for it On Demand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top