Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2014 1:58:46 PM EDT
Hi Everyone,
I have recently written and released my second novel and I thought I would do a book giveaway. I have two books that I will sign and mail to you. All that I ask is that you give it a review, good or bad. I just want honest feedback on it.

I will include links to Amazon. This book is in both print and eBook form. They are not linked together as of right now but will be in about a week. You can also download a sample chapter of it for free. I know that Amazon will have a sample chapter (1-3 chapters depending on length) linked to the picture within a few days. So there will be no need in downloading anything, just click the picture and read. I will put links to both print and eBook into the thread.

If you would like to take part in this just post below with your member name in the body of the thread and I will do a drawing of two names. I will draw the names on the evening of October 31, 2014. After the drawing I will post who the winners are and then I will also send you a private message and ask where to send the book to you.

Thanks everyone,

Kevin.

Justice eBook

Justice Print

This is the synopsis of Justice -

The town of Cold Point West Virginia looks like any other small town in America. The one thing that makes this town different is the evil that lurks within it. What used to be a place that only a Hallmark card could describe has now turned into what nightmares are made of.

The quiet sleepy little town has been under siege by the Drug Cartel. Murder is the new normal with death being dealt daily. The old saying of helping a neighbor in need could now get you killed. Gangs openly deal drugs in the center of town while the Sheriff's Department turns a blind eye.

The Walker family auto parts store and mechanic shop has been a staple of Cold Point for years. The bright and welcoming smiles of the owner and its employees are now the scene of a grizzle murder. The owner's son, John Walker learns of the fate of his family while serving his last tour of duty in Iraq.

Returning home hell-bent on finding who has murdered his family John Walker will deliver a swift Justice that only a Devil Dog Recon Marine can. Justice has come home in the form of a death dealing Marine
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 2:54:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm interested. I love to read actual print on paper books and so do some of my family and friends. Yours look interesting to me. soldier65 is my username.

Link Posted: 9/26/2014 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Sign me up.I'm always interested in new authors.GreyGhost is my user name.Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Guys! I will put your names on the list.

Soldier65 I'm with you on print. I love print but it seems more and more people are only wanting only eBooks. I hope print never goes away.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 2:22:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I've tried e-books and I just don't like them.It's just not the same as holding a book and turning pages.

I'm sure the day is coming when e-books will become the norm.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:03:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've tried e-books and I just don't like them.It's just not the same as holding a book and turning pages.

I'm sure the day is coming when e-books will become the norm.
View Quote

Yeah I love print and with eBooks if power ever goes out for good there will be no way to read those books. Print will always be best but one day they will no longer do print books.

Bumping to the top.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 5:42:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Count me in.  My user name is nickmimi.  thanks, always looking at new novels.
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#7]
In, congrats on the second book!
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 10:02:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks everyone, got your names on the list.

Bonesaw, thanks man! The first one allowed me to be able to do the second one. I have two others coming very soon. I have been writing the last year like a madman. In less then ten months I have written five books and these are not short books at all. Three of them will be out this year (Justice is the first one) with the other two to follow. One of the five books I'm getting ready to re-write it and see what happens. That one is a very hot topic book of bullying.

I also have about three maybe four ideas floating around in my head as of right now. Those might be written next year. I set a goal of writing 3-5 books this year and if I had not ended up in the hospital for a week and two weeks of strong medication I would have had all of these ready to go this year.  

Stay tuned I'm excited to see what comes next with my writing.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Sounds like an interesting story! Count me in. Swamp_fighter
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Sounds like an interesting story! Count me in. Swamp_fighter
View Quote

Thank you! I have your name on the list.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd be happy to write a review in exchange for a free book.  Count me in!  mattc1886
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 11:44:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I'd be happy to write a review in exchange for a free book.  Count me in!  mattc1886
View Quote

Thank you! Mattc1886 I have your name on the list.

It wont be much longer until the drawing. Thank you all for joining in on this and to anyone else that comes after this post thank you for joining in too.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Put me in please for print Thanks Warlord_Doc
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:38:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Put me in please for print Thanks Warlord_Doc
View Quote

Thank you Warlord_Doc, got your name in the mix!

Only a few more days until the drawing will be held. I thank all of you that have entered so far and to those that join in after this post I thank you as well.
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 11:08:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I would be glad to give a review. Print please
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:18:36 PM EDT
[#16]
count me in. print preferred.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Thank you all I have your names in the drawing. These are for print copies.

Not much longer until the drawing! Thanks everyone.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:58:38 PM EDT
[#18]
RumbleTruck is in
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 1:38:22 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
RumbleTruck is in
View Quote

Thank you RumbleTruck!
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 7:48:56 PM EDT
[#20]
The winners are!

Nickmimi

Somedude

I will send you both a pm to get your address and get these books out to you.

Thank you everyone who joined in. If you read eBooks I'm going to do a .99 cent sale on it as part of a promotion this week. I will also try and do another giveaway soon and I will put your names back in the pot.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#21]
sweet! I look forward to it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
sweet! I look forward to it.
View Quote

Thank you Somedude! I can't wait to see what you think of it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Nice!  Looking forward to reading it.
Link Posted: 11/7/2014 12:44:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Just bought it off Amazom for kindle for $3.04. Looking forward to reading it. I will review it afterwards. Thanks
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just bought it off Amazom for kindle for $3.04. Looking forward to reading it. I will review it afterwards. Thanks
View Quote

Thank you Sw627fan, I hope you enjoy it and I look forward to your review of it.

I'm thinking that "Justice" might become a series of books. I sat down not long after I finished writing it and getting it back from the editor . I started thinking about each character and about the town. I had a couple of ideas pop into my head that could lead to doing two maybe three more books. I'm tied up writing a new book and waiting for two that I have out for editing to come back. I may go ahead over winter and write one of the ideas.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#26]
about 20 pages in.  won't say any spoilers for the others.
Link Posted: 11/20/2014 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
about 20 pages in.  won't say any spoilers for the others.
View Quote

I hope you are enjoying it Somedude!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top