[#2]
Rick is rockin an AK...
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 1:27:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rick is rockin an AK...
View Quote

Not liking Rick's group joining them - unless he's waiting to just kill them all.  Call me a grudge holder, but I'd kill 'em all.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 5:07:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice!
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 9:48:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 8/4/2014 6:17:20 PM EDT
[#6]
View Quote

Kindle
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 6:20:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Surprised they showed that much in a trailer, not complaining though
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 3:10:20 PM EDT
[#8]
They'll be captive in the container at terminus until the mid season break probably.

edit to add:  I didn't see Maggie much in the trailer.  She dead?

Link Posted: 8/12/2014 1:11:26 AM EDT
[#9]
We lovectue walking dead, can't wait for the first episode nto come on!
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#10]
So this season MAY actually be something besides soap opera, and silliness?  I guess I will continue to watch until it gets dumb again.  Hopefully THAT won't happen.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 1:10:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
They'll be captive in the container at terminus until the mid season break probably.

View Quote

NO... wasn't there a scene where she was right behind Glenn on the train tracks?
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Hope it's more action n less "days of our lives"
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 10:40:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
NO... wasn't there a scene where she was right behind Glenn on the train tracks?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, you're right.  I went back and watched it again.  She was briefly in a couple of the clips just not prominent anywhere in the trailer.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:25:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Oh Boy, were almost there
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:08:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

When does it ?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 9:17:29 PM EDT
[#16]
October 12th.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:32:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
October 12th.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:39:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 8:14:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Wonder, with the time that has past.

What's Maggie going to look like and will Carl be taller than Rick?

They get out of the train and.....
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 11:25:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Just watched all of season 4 , enjoy it but they all piss me off . None of them heard of a 22 , silencer or dont make use of Armour minus the riot gear ,really ?
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 9:28:42 AM EDT
[#22]
lol im a huge walking dead fan but in every episode there is a point where i say out loud:

GET

A

SHEZZZZ!!!

im all set with .22s but i wish i had way more subsonic tbh.
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:18:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

Closer...

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Not liking Rick's group joining them - unless he's waiting to just kill them all.  Call me a grudge holder, but I'd kill 'em all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Rick is rockin an AK...

Sometimes you've just gotta do what you have to, and sometimes that means pretending to get along with an asshole you hate with a passion.

Rick ain't a dummy.

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 1:42:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Just watched all of season 4 , enjoy it but they all piss me off . None of them heard of a 22 , silencer or dont make use of Armour minus the riot gear ,really ?
View Quote
They use Maglites instead

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/10/23/diy-maglite-flashlight-suppressor/

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 9:31:28 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They use Maglites instead

http://www.armoryblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/rick-grimes-the-walking-dead-silencer.jpg

http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2012/10/23/diy-maglite-flashlight-suppressor/

yeah Im sticking to my statement , just like that think carl has hose clamped to his barrel . Lets see we are walking around in a world full of things that attack by biting and no one is wearing full motorcycle leathers or MX gear , no one hell you rarely see any one in gloves .

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 12:03:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Summer time in Georgia heat.

High 80's and high humidity. Limited water supply, because you've only got what you can carry and each pound you carry means more water needed.  In short, they can't wear full on riot gear or chain mail very well especially when they're traveling an unknown distance. Even thick leather would take its toll.

Not many folks would have silencers.  Think about it how many people per 100,000 have a silencer?
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 9:48:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

High 80's and high humidity. Limited water supply, because you've only got what you can carry and each pound you carry means more water needed.  In short, they can't wear full on riot gear or chain mail very well especially when they're traveling an unknown distance. Even thick leather would take its toll.

Not many folks would have silencers.  Think about it how many people per 100,000 have a silencer?
View Quote

Along those same lines wouldn't rate of decay be accelerated to the point that the Zs would be piles of gooey bones and muck?
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Today is the day.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 1:12:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Along those same lines wouldn't rate of decay be accelerated to the point that the Zs would be piles of gooey bones and muck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I mean one thing they don't show is realistic decomposition. In reality when a zombie showed up he'd be covered in bugs doing their thing.  I believe in Season 4 they've been there over a year.

The thing with zombie apocalypse though is that it would take forever for the thing to burn out, because you might be a year in and have one person of a large group bitten by some nearly decomposed zombie and "bang" you've got a fresh batch of new zombies. One thing we've seen in the Walking Dead is that there are still a fair number of people roaming around in groups.

Would think one of the good ways to tell there was an approach zombie would be by smell too.  A ripe zombie walking around in summer heat has to stink to high hell.
Link Posted: 10/12/2014 6:29:21 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Yes, I mean one thing they don't show is realistic decomposition. In reality when a zombie showed up he'd be covered in bugs doing their thing.  I believe in Season 4 they've been there over a year.

The thing with zombie apocalypse though is that it would take forever for the thing to burn out, because you might be a year in and have one person of a large group bitten by some nearly decomposed zombie and "bang" you've got a fresh batch of new zombies. One thing we've seen in the Walking Dead is that there are still a fair number of people roaming around in groups.

Would think one of the good ways to tell there was an approach zombie would be by smell too.  A ripe zombie walking around in summer heat has to stink to high hell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That reminds me of something I've wondered about the whole story of The Walking Dead. Why don't they just go up North? Think about it. In Winter, wouldn't the Zombies freeze stiff?

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Today is the day.
View Quote

Those who arrive, survive.

Sanctuary for all.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 8:21:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Sanctuary for all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Today is the day.

Sanctuary for all.

Not so much.

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 10:54:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Wow terminus gone in two episodes. So, they whacked the prisoners on the back of the head to kill they're brain?  That way they would turn?

So is the samurai sword gone now?  too bad
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 6:14:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Not a bad season opener last night.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 8:23:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I gave up on the show last season. I didn't even watch the last three episodes. Last nights season opener was BADASS.  I'll keep watching as long as the soap opera shit disappears.
Link Posted: 10/13/2014 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I gave up on the show last season. I didn't even watch the last three episodes. Last nights season opener was BADASS.  I'll keep watching as long as the soap opera shit disappears.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You should go back and watch the last 3 episodes from last season.  They're not bad.

Link Posted: 10/14/2014 8:31:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You should go back and watch the last 3 episodes from last season.  They're not bad.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It had just become such a soap opera.  I may give them a look.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:29:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Wife and I have went back to episode 1. The very beginning to catch anything we might have missed plus to kill time in between episodes. So no I have a question. ?.anyone remember the helicopter Rick was chasing when he was trapped in the tank? What,where,who where they? I done remember anymore being said about them..anyone?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:33:38 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Wow terminus gone in two episodes. So, they whacked the prisoners on the back of the head to kill they're brain?  That way they would turn?

View Quote

They're cutting them up pretty far to get to the brain. I think they were eating them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:42:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
That reminds me of something I've wondered about the whole story of The Walking Dead. Why don't they just go up North? Think about it. In Winter, wouldn't the Zombies freeze stiff?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You want people from Georgia to go up north and drive around in the snow?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 4:44:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Wife and I have went back to episode 1. The very beginning to catch anything we might have missed plus to kill time in between episodes. So no I have a question. ?.anyone remember the helicopter Rick was chasing when he was trapped in the tank? What,where,who where they? I done remember anymore being said about them..anyone?
View Quote

That helocopter crashed in Season 3, the Governor, Myrl, Rodrigez, and their buddies dragged a survivor out of the crashed chopper, interrogated, murdered him and put his head in a fishtank.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I wont miss that ugly thing.  It is the only thing in the entire series that is clean & bleached white.  Now if it was an Hattori Hanzo...
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:11:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Last night's episode was okay, enough action to keep it interesting.

Link Posted: 10/21/2014 3:17:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, the winter months would leave exposed decaying muscle and flesh frost bitten, black, hard, they likely be unable to move.  I would suspect that the cold weather would instinctively drive them south toward warmer weather.

In short, the Northern hordes of zombies would push south mixing with the Southern zombies forming massive hordes of them.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:54:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The "lord of the flies" power struggles, b-rate soap opera bullshit, and teenage girl drama made me stop watching the third season. I think I might power through it all.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 11:57:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Last night's episode was okay, enough action to keep it interesting.

View Quote

I love the soggy zombies.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 7:12:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes, the winter months would leave exposed decaying muscle and flesh frost bitten, black, hard, they likely be unable to move.  I would suspect that the cold weather would instinctively drive them south toward warmer weather.

In short, the Northern hordes of zombies would push south mixing with the Southern zombies forming massive hordes of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you suggesting zombies migrate?
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#49]
They started the season with a bang, now can they keep the blood shed and entertainment going?

I wonder how they took Bob's leg and he isn't in pain...... Surgeons perhaps with good medicine? I would think the meds would ruin the meat
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Are you suggesting zombies migrate?
View Quote

Not at all, they could be carried.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top