Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2014 6:02:03 AM EDT
No affiliation with this seller but it's on my Craigslist and thought someone might be interested.   Pretty impressive armor for the money.  I could see this as an incredible start to a BOV.

97 Armored Van $5500 in GA
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 6:45:52 AM EDT
[#1]
A mobile check cashing van wow.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 9:14:00 AM EDT
[#2]
That's nicely done.  Would make an nice class B RV.

Vans are relatively easy to convert - weld shut the front & side doors, only have 3 windows to armor, & put in an armored rear door short of the actual rear doors.  Then enter & exit the unarmored unaltered back doors.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Not my idea for a BOV.  4WD and decent ground clearance are pretty much mandatory in my neck of the woods for where I would want/need to go.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 4:45:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool. Could be a fun at checkpoints.
Link Posted: 4/5/2014 6:40:33 PM EDT
[#5]
needs DHS logo painted on it

Link Posted: 4/6/2014 7:32:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not my idea for a BOV.  4WD and decent ground clearance are pretty much mandatory in my neck of the woods for where I would want/need to go.
View Quote

Oh, like this maybe?

Link Posted: 4/6/2014 11:36:16 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Oh, like this maybe?

http://www.glinx.com/~sbest/vanhill.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, like this maybe?

http://www.glinx.com/~sbest/vanhill.jpg

Link Posted: 4/10/2014 10:27:41 PM EDT
[#8]
that van would definitely work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top