Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2016 9:32:01 AM EDT
A recent poll from Rasmussen Reports shows the NRA’s favorable rating is 54% and a Gallup poll shows that Hillary Clinton’s favorable rating is 41%.

This is an interesting contrast when one considers that Clinton purposely confronted the NRA as a way to differentiate between herself and other Democrat primary candidates in the fall of 2015. The New York Times reported on her October 16, 2015 appearance in Keene, N.H., in which Clinton “promised to take on the [NRA] in aggressively pressing for gun control.”

She released an ad that same month in which she said, “I will not be silenced. I will keep taking on the NRA.”

At this point, favorable ratings show the NRA is ahead in the battle.
View Quote

Read more at: Breitbart
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Push push push push push until she falls down again and bumps her head.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm all for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top