Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2016 12:35:32 PM EDT

At the 2016 NRA Annual Meeting in Louisville, Kentucky, NRA-ILA Executive Director Chris W. Cox sent a loud message to anti-gun lawmakers: the NRA, its members, and its activists, would “fight like hell” to defend the Second Amendment at the ballot box this November.

We’re staying true to our word.

There are about four months left until Election Day, and we’re one step closer to giving gun rights supporters every tool at our disposal to win this fight over the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.

Enter: The Official NRA-ILA app.

Developed with our activist, volunteer, and grassroots army in mind, this one-stop shop will allow anyone with a smartphone to join the frontlines of the fight to defend the Second Amendment.  

Click here to download NRA-ILA APP!

Over the course of the next few weeks and months, app users will be able to earn actions points to unlock badges and climb the leaderboard. They’ll be able to chat with like-minded activists from around the country. They’ll be able to share user-generated content, and engage with NRA images, videos, and stories. They’ll be able to stay up to date on events in their area. They’ll be able to contact their lawmakers with their thumbs. In short, they’ll be able to stand and fight for the Second Amendment like never before.

So download the app today and get started. It’s time to Fight. Like. Hell.

Source: NRA-ILA
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 12:44:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Done
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 7:50:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Done
View Quote

Thanks brother....Let me know what you think of it!

Link Posted: 8/5/2016 9:05:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Done
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/5/2016 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Done

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 5:04:42 PM EDT
[#5]
I did the dl within the first couple days it was out. Who runs it? a 3rd party or is it someone in the nra

It's pretty censored to where crap etc is profanity haha

The app over all isn't to bad seems like alot of repeat postings of memes most of the time

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I did the dl within the first couple days it was out. Who runs it? a 3rd party or is it someone in the nra

It's pretty censored to where crap etc is profanity haha

The app over all isn't to bad seems like alot of repeat postings of memes most of the time

View Quote

Thanks for the feedback......and I'm glad you are enjoying the App.

I think I follow you with regards to our monitoring.....its not the place for profanity.  users post MEME or whatever they would like and it seems to be well received by the most active folks on the App.

Most importantly, it's another way for us (NRA and our stakeholders the great membership) to actively unite and engage folks to spread the message and vote freedom first in November!

As always, if you have any other questions....please feel free to IM me and I'll do my best to help!

Joe

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I wasn't trying to sound like I wanted to swear on it just a few words that weren't allowed I thought was funny.  I'm sure with the more it's out the better it'll get.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top