Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2015 7:14:53 PM EDT
I just recieved my voting sheet, also I just became a life member :)

How do we go about vetting the people we would like to see on the board, I see Nosler is up, we have a recommendation here on the NRA list, I also remember seeing somewhere that one of the nominees could be a potential bad choice.

So I want to make my vote, but I want to make sure my vote is towards people that will protect the 2A as it is in the BoR's and not just for "sporting", or "hunting" but honest access to a firearm to protect my family and my country.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I just recieved my voting sheet, also I just became a life member :)

How do we go about vetting the people we would like to see on the board, I see Nosler is up, we have a recommendation here on the NRA list, I also remember seeing somewhere that one of the nominees could be a potential bad choice.

So I want to make my vote, but I want to make sure my vote is towards people that will protect the 2A as it is in the BoR's and not just for "sporting", or "hunting" but honest access to a firearm to protect my family and my country.

Thanks
View Quote

There are a couple threads already on this. Please go to the AR15 home page and read the thread by Goatboy.
We have two members running, Joe DeBergalis, and Timothy Knight. There are a couple more solid candidates also.
You do not need to vote a full ballot. In fact the fewer people you vote for the better chance they have.
Thank you for becoming a life member.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Try here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1709492_De_Facto_Official_2015_NRA_Ballot_Thread.html

Not to tell you who to vote for OP, but you should vote for Joe DeBergalis, Tim Knight, Sean Maloney, and Robert K. Brown (NOT John K. Brown)

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:18:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1709492_De_Facto_Official_2015_NRA_Ballot_Thread.html

Not to tell you who to vote for OP, but you should vote for Joe DeBergalis, Tim Knight, Sean Maloney, and Robert K. Brown (NOT John K. Brown)

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:23:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Excellent! I will read the thread(s) since I want to see us keep what we have, would be nice to even gain a little back.
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 9:23:40 PM EDT
[#5]
congrats on you life membership!.. don't forget to get your ballot in the mail real soon!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top