Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Joe is THE MAN. He has my support and gratitude for all he does.                                                    
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 1/12/2015 12:40:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Great guy who really cares about our rights. He is passionate about the Rights we all should have. I met him in D.C. for a Rally. Very nice guy and needs all the votes.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 6:04:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Done...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess I'm the official thread killer.

I'll send a IM for you

Thanks for supporting Joe

Done...

Thanks.  Will update as soon as I get back home in a few days. Damn ipad.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 7:54:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess I'm the official thread killer.

I'll send a IM for you

Thanks for supporting Joe

Done...

I thought I killed the thread earlier, GO JOE
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 10:16:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 7:16:14 AM EDT
[#8]

As an official "GI Joe" aficionado....I love this!  

Thanks brother!!

I've been fighting walking pneumonia the last few days everyone....I've been reading everything, but took a slight break from posting.  Feeling better now....just in time for the SHOT Show!

If anyone from ARFCOM is heading out, I would love to meet up with all of you!

Shoot me an IM and we'll coordinate.

Go JOE!  

Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thanks brother!!

I've been fighting walking pneumonia the last few days everyone....I've been reading everything, but took a slight break from posting.  Feeling better now....just in time for the SHOT Show!

Go JOE!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks brother!!

Go JOE!  

BTT - hope you're feeling better - take care of yourself, we need you!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thanks brother!!

Go JOE!  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks brother!!

Go JOE!  

Thought you would.  Glad you do.  Take care of yourself. Pneumonia ain't no joke.

I wished I could make it to shot this year.  Budget busted.  Just came back from the cmp amc class.  Great time.  Spent way too much at south store.  I plan on going to the great american outdoor show though.

If it's not too much to ask, wanna pick me up a shot show DILLO?
I will do mucho favors.

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 8:33:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 9:33:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Mine goes out in tomorrow's mail.

Joe D

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Anyone we don't want?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:40:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Voted and ballot sent. Good luck Joe and Tim. I voted for only three this time to increase our guys chances. The third vote went to Sean Maloney.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Bump for Joe.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#16]
What month is the ballot in? I haven't seen one yet.        

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#17]
February.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
What month is the ballot in? I haven't seen one yet.          
View Quote

This months.  Came in mail last week for me.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 11:23:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Voted and ballot sent. Good luck Joe and Tim. I voted for only three this time to increase our guys chances. The third vote went to Sean Maloney.
View Quote

Soldier of Fortune magazine agrees with you!
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great minds think alike.
Link Posted: 1/22/2015 10:54:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Done!
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:46:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Ballot arrived in the magazine Friday. Voted Joe D and mailed.

Gents- don't forget to "sign" your ballot. The sig line/block is actually on the envelope.

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 3:06:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Today's bump!
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Bumpity-bump
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:41:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Where did the re-elect Joe D. dillos run off to?

Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:40:29 AM EDT
[#26]
I've been seeing the flashing avatars urging folks to vote for Joe - and promptly blocking them.  But this thread promised to explain all.  And yet, it doesn't.  Perhaps some direct links to articles in which Joe is quoted, threads in which Joe posts - and some comparisons to his fellow board members would help.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I've been seeing the flashing avatars urging folks to vote for Joe - and promptly blocking them.  But this thread promised to explain all.  And yet, it doesn't.  Perhaps some direct links to articles in which Joe is quoted, threads in which Joe posts - and some comparisons to his fellow board members would help.
View Quote

Look where you are at. NRA activism.

If you can find a post by Modern Musket you have found your man. Look around friend, all that you seek is under your nose.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 10:24:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

Remember when the majority of the NRA thought black guns were icky and only hunting guns were special.....
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 12:34:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 6:18:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Brother,

I just returned back from the SHOT Show and saw your post.  Please check you IM as I would love to speak to you directly.  

In the interim, please reference my biographical information in the February edition of your NRA magazine of choice and since you are from the great state of Texas, please also reference TSRA's latest magazine as well.  We will be posting more as the days progress by for the last six years that I have served, as a Life time member of ARFCOM, my fellow ARFCOMMERS have served right alongside me as we tackled many issue facing us all.  From federally based lawsuits to the conduction of 3 Gun competitions, we have succeeded under the motto of by "working together...we will prevail!"

As a current NRA Board member, I proudly serve as the Chairman of the NRA's Education & Training Committee, Vice Chair Action Shooting and serve as a committee member on the Executive, Finance, Legislative Affairs, Law Enforcement and Sport Shooting (3 Gun and Multi-Gun).  I have founded and supplied the Task Force Dagger Wounded Warrior 3 Gun Team, worked with the great folks at MGM on their Junior 3 Gun and Action Shooting summer camps, am helping the cadets of your Texas A&M Corps of Cadets with their up coming February 6th SPP match and again, through the great help of everyone here work very closely with a variety of folks and business in assisting our active service members, law enforcement and first responders.

Again working with the Avila's we have founded the former AR15.com/Rockcastle Pro-AM 3 Gun Championship which became the largest event of its kind in the nation, we most recently conducted the Red Dawn Mutil-Gun Charity event in Cresson, Texas which raised over $50,000 for Glenn Beck's charity, Mercury One that was directed to helping our serving and veteran members of our military.  

Most importantly to note, is that whatever I have accomplished is because of the great help and assistance of everyone here.  

I look forward to speaking with you ..... Thank you for your service and for your proud support of the NRA as a Life Member.

All my best,

Joe

Joseph P. DeBergalis, Jr.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 7:34:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Still waiting on my ballot to arrive.
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Same here as I get the mags on my iPad, not print
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Thanks for the posting.  I know it's difficult to toot your own horn, but there was a lot of cheerleading and not much substance.  Perhaps the OP could link to your post, so other folks don't have to wade through 4 pages of rah, rah, rah!  The Aggies appreciate the help.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 3:27:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hey brother....

To all who receive their NRA magazine electronically, your ballot should be arriving shortly via USPS.  Please let me know when it does....

Joe
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 7:49:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 12:41:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Looks like Joe and Tim (congrats Timothy Knight for making to the ballot) are the first two names I circled.
 Good luck, gents.
View Quote

You don't have to vote for the full 25 you can only vote for one or two.
Link Posted: 1/28/2015 11:29:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Looks like Joe and Tim (congrats Timothy Knight for making to the ballot) are the first two names I circled.
 Good luck, gents.
View Quote

In addition to Tim Knight may I suggest a vote also for Sean Maloney.  He was involved with the recalls in CO and I know him personally he is a tireless fighter for the 2A.

Some info about Sean > Sean Maloney Bio

http://www.maloneyfornra.com

I am bullet voting.  Right now I have:

Joe D
Sean Maloney
Tim Knight

Bullet Voting, Increase Your NRA BoD Ballot Power

Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:51:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

In addition to Tim Knight may I suggest a vote also for Sean Maloney.  He was involved with the recalls in CO and I know him personally he is a tireless fighter for the 2A.

Joe D
Sean Maloney
Tim Knight

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck, gents.

Joe D
Sean Maloney
Tim Knight

Seconded - and then some.  Someone else kicked off a thread about the guy and I chimed in there.  I'm voting for him and so is my wife.  The man is a true believer and, more importantly, a doer.  No country-club bullshit attitude - the man works.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 9:53:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Thanks Keith, I'll post in that thread too.  I don't spend much time in GD...well virtually none.
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:43:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:46:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 12:54:55 AM EDT
[#45]
folks, be sure you've gotten your Feb issue of your chosen NRA magazine, ..that should contain your ballot (if you're a "voting" member)...

three excellent candidates this year: "Joe D", Sean Maloney, and Tim Knight.  

make a reminder to fill your ballot out and mail them back BEFORE MARCH 22!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2015 5:40:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hey brother....

To all who receive their NRA magazine electronically, your ballot should be arriving shortly via USPS.  Please let me know when it does....

Joe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey brother....

Joe

Got mine today.  I get electronic mags. Location, Sterling, VA

Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:23:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
folks, be sure you've gotten your Feb issue of your chosen NRA magazine, ..that should contain your ballot (if you're a "voting" member)...

three excellent candidates this year: "Joe D", Sean Maloney, and Tim Knight.  

make a reminder to fill your ballot out and mail them back BEFORE MARCH 22!!!
View Quote

I voted for all three!
Link Posted: 2/6/2015 12:24:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 7:41:15 PM EDT
[#49]
As Chairman of the Education and Training Committee, what role does he have in allowing the elimination of traditional format NRA training to go forward- an action which has the potential to effectively keep  individuals (especially elderly, poor, and rural individuals) from being able to purchase, carry, and in some instances possess firearms, and in some instances ammunition/ magazines?
Link Posted: 2/9/2015 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#50]
My ballot just arrived in the morning mail... brb

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top