Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2014 6:19:21 PM EDT
Why gun-control advocates lie about guns

Angered by the news that American voters are now more supportive of the Second Amendment than they have been in two decades, the New York Daily News’s Mike Lupica used his weekend column to vent. Over the course of 900 words, Lupica lambasted the public for continuing “to protect gun nuts,” chided the “mouth-breathing” NRA for its murderous myopia, and contended emotively that “there are no words” available to describe the horror of “a recent poll that says a majority of Americans believe it is more important to protect the right to own guns than it is for the government to limit access to guns.”

Read more at: National Review
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:33:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Some woman from Moms Demand Action showed up at my son's job last week and tried to get him to wear a little pin with their logo on it.

He refused, citing his support for the Second Amendment as the reason.

She got mad and called him a "fucking baby killer" then walked away.

My son is 17 and kept his cool much better than the MDA nutjob. I'm a proud dad!
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 6:34:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some woman from Moms Demand Action showed up at my son's job last week and tried to get him to wear a little pin with their logo on it.

My son is 17 and kept his cool much better than the MDA nutjob. I'm a proud dad!
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Outstanding!!

Please check your IM.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top