Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2014 7:17:27 PM EDT
Eric Holder: ‘I take personally as a failure’ the inability to pass gun control

If there’s one thing that Eric Holder regrets during his time as attorney general for the United States, it’s his failure to press through a Second Amendment crackdown on the heels of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that left 20 children and six adults dead, he said.

Read more at:The Washington Times

The reason "HE" didn't pass gun control was because ALL OF US here called, emailed, mailed and visited our ELECTED officials and voiced our displeasure at our rights being eroded....

We all now how important it is to vote...if we sit on the sidelines, people are elected who appoint those such as AG Holder.  Please remember he went through a "cakewalk" of a Senate confirmation being handed "puff ball" questions about his Second Amendment stance.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#1]
       <Edited............Please take the time to read the CoC for this forum, it is located at the top of the page...........dpmmn>    
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#2]
       <Edited............Please take the time to read the CoC for this forum, it is located at the top of the page...........dpmmn>  
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:34:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

If there’s one thing that Eric Holder regrets during his time as attorney general for the United States, it’s his failure to press through a Second Amendment crackdown on the heels of Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that left 20 children and six adults dead, he said.

The reason "HE" didn't pass gun control was because ALL OF US here called, emailed, mailed and visited our ELECTED officials and voiced our displeasure at our rights being eroded....

We all now how important it is to vote...if we sit on the sidelines, people are elected who appoint those such as AG Holder.  Please remember he went through a "cakewalk" of a Senate confirmation being handed "puff ball" questions about his Second Amendment stance.  
View Quote

If only we acted the same toward voter fraud and ballot box fraud.

TRG
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:40:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

TRG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TRG

LOL.  My "ELECTED" official only won because of it.  Damn you Gertrude Walker and Patrick Murphy.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 7:51:24 PM EDT
[#5]
So now he things the AG makes laws as well?
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:27:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So now he things the AG makes laws as well?
View Quote

He probably wishes he could just like his boss. He can't leave soon enough IMO. Maybe if we can see change in the Senate, we can seriously open some of the cases Holder has blocked and his boss.

As much as I detest some of the RINO's, I will vote to keep the balance tipped to the lesser of 2 evils.

Would say more but like my account.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#7]
That's sad... that he sees being barred from revoking our RIGHTS as a failure. NOT all the laws he broke?  NOT the fact that he had to step down to avoid being arrested?

When the head of the dept of "justice" cares more about personal agendas on firearms and skin-color and ignores the law, there's something wrong in the world.

Link Posted: 10/22/2014 6:47:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Let's show our frustration at the ballot box....14 days to go until we send the message heard loud and wide.
Link Posted: 10/22/2014 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#9]
the dis-honorable eric holder ...may the butthurt flow!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top