Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 1:27:18 PM EDT
[#1]
They will try every other means to try and slip gun control under the radar. Good on the NRA for stopping this attempt.
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 1:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
huh ,some people on this site say we should abandon the nra cuz they never do any thing for gun owners...
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Good news.
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

They will try every other means to try and slip gun control under the radar. Good on the NRA for stopping this attempt.

It wasn't just the NRA, but they done good this time.

<–––– life member. May up that to Patron one of these days...
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you somehow under the mistaken impression that this topic hasn't been posted already?

Arfcom fact:   If it's news related to guns or our gun rights, and it's more than half an hour old, don't even bother to post it

because it's already been posted at least twice.

Link Posted: 7/28/2012 2:26:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Great Work NRA and NRA-ILA
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks Joe. I was just getting ready to post this but I figured I'd check NRA Activism first before I did. I read Wayne LaPierre's book about the gun ban treaty when John Bolton laid the smack down at the UN.
I thought
the treaty would be a done deal this time with the Obama crowd on the US delegation but I about fell out of the chair when I read "The U.S. delegation made it clear that they could not move forward with the language as it had been drafted."

Link Posted: 7/28/2012 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for posting this Joe.  Some of us do appreciate this forum for what it is.
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 5:48:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Another battle won,the war continues against our freedoms.

This treaty will rear its ugly head again after the election
Link Posted: 7/28/2012 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#11]
WIN!

Link Posted: 7/29/2012 9:09:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/29/2012 9:19:17 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Are you somehow under the mistaken impression that this topic hasn't been posted already?

Arfcom fact:   If it's news related to guns or our gun rights, and it's more than half an hour old, don't even bother to post it

CM, I sometimes enjoy your posts, but please step out of the way and let the good news flow, both in this case and in general.  

Link Posted: 7/30/2012 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Arfcom fact: If it's news related to guns or our gun rights, and it's more than half an hour old, don't even bother to post it

Brother....

Been here for awhile myself......NRA Activism Fact.....I post for those who may not go to GD or other forums.

This is good news...

And thanks for what you do Joe!!!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2012 10:08:01 AM EDT
[#15]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top