Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 1/25/2017 8:25:42 PM EDT
The Moment when your dog does something that you just know is not going to end well.
I was walking the dog through the corn field when we turned into the trail leading to the house my dog lunges forward.   I look at his head and all I see is black fur with a white stripe.   Oh Shit a skunk.....   Now what.    I tell him to drop it and he does.    It turns out to be about a 3 month old kitten that is black with white markings.   The kitten looks OK.  I lean down to get a better look and the kitten tells me in no uncertain terms that it will turn into a buzz saw and destroy my hand if I try to touch it.   It backs into the weeds and disappears.  I did not see any damage to this kitten at all.  I checked out the area the next day and saw no blood or a kitten any where.   My dog pouted all the way to the house because I would not let him bring home a kitten.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine always seem to find the other one, wish they could find a kitten.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top