Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2016 9:52:46 AM EDT
Wife and I have been watching the local GSD rescue and are looking at taking on one of the pups. There is another that needs a home supposedly she's a lover but has an extra vertebrae so they are havent had much interest. This is a GSD rescue so its not like she will be put down but I figured with all the GSD lovers on here someone may want to scoop this doll up. We would have grabbed her but this is our first GSD so we are hesitant to take on any extra with as little experience as we have.

Also, if you have any information on what this condition entails in the immediate and long term I am all ears.

Disclaimer: I have no relation to the shelter other than working with them on adopting a pup.

https://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/35708129

Link Posted: 9/17/2016 3:14:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Shameless bump for a good dog
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top