Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2014 5:28:49 AM EDT
Do your cats go nuts for Hexbugs or Digibirds?

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:25:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of either of them.

Moe and Gaston go nuts for string, balls, cardboard boxes, or the laser pointer.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:33:34 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Do your cats go nuts for Hexbugs or Digibirds?

View Quote
My cat has a Hexbug to play with.  It can only go in the shower in my new place though (or it gets stuck way behind stuff.)

Just watch the first few times, one of my cats (now deceased) picked it up and chomped through the battery compartment.  If your cat is a "paws only" cat then it's probably fine to let them watch one in the tub or something.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I imagine a hexbug would get chewed until non-functional.

Then again our cat goes nuts for anything we spray with that catnip spray.

Old sock? Just add spray.

Piece of paper? Just add spray.

His own tail? Just add spray.

Then if you want to see his little mind explode, while he is in the throes of a nip spray binge... out comes his nemesis the laser. That is like a pot head high as fuck suddenly seeing that dancing bag of cheetohs he can never seem to catch come a' prancin' out of the cupboard.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#4]
My cat cares only for wands and Klondike Ice cream bar wrappers.
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 5:22:28 PM EDT
[#5]
If it's not a free piece of junk, like a cap ring from a soda bottle, my cat won't play with it
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Best cat toy I ever had was one of those Air Hogs remote control helis.  The ones that fly like shit...  It was yellow and looked like an insect.  My cats went ape shit for it.

I would fly(if you can call it that) around and let them bat at it.  It was rugged as hell.  would have been way more fun If I had had better control of the thing.  I would put it up so they couldn't get to it when on playing.  One cat got the thing out of a Tupperware type container it was in.  They spent days smacking the thing around the house but by the time I found they had gotten it out, it was done.

Link Posted: 11/6/2014 1:05:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Laser pointer make my kitteh go apey.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top