Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2014 7:34:31 PM EDT
I went to the flea market over the weekend and happened upon this very cute pup.  She was in a cage that was much too small sitting in the direct sunlight and it was really hot out.  The pup looked miserable so I tossed the lady a 20 and took the dog home.  According to the seller, the pup's father is a german shepherd with papers and the mother is gsd as well.  She definitely looks to be a gsd pup...regardless, she is adorable and her name is Cooper.

Meet the new critter.

Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Way to go... now the pup has someone who will care... you have a nice pup.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:10:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I went to the flea market over the weekend and happened upon this very cute pup.  She was in a cage that was much too small sitting in the direct sunlight and it was really hot out.  The pup looked miserable so I tossed the lady a 20 and took the dog home.  According to the seller, the pup's father is a german shepherd with papers and the mother is gsd as well.  She definitely looks to be a gsd pup...regardless, she is adorable and her name is Cooper.

Meet the new critter.

<a href="http://s1192.photobucket.com/user/HugoLongstroker/media/20140825_185149_zps8dq7hxm1.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa339/HugoLongstroker/20140825_185149_zps8dq7hxm1.jpg</a>
View Quote

Moar pics!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:46:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I got home from work this morning and the dags decided to turn my bed into a wrestling ring.  The white and brown dag is Hobo.  He is a bulldog mix that I rescued a couple years ago. I think they are becoming fast friends...now to wash the milk bone crumbs and drool off the blanket.

Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome dag OP!
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 2:39:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Good job OP
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 4:18:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Can any GSD pros help me figure out what she is mixed with?  I highly doubt that she is full GSD based on her origins and the vet said she looked like a mix.  Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Great looking dogs OP.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#8]
A

Dor

Able
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can any GSD pros help me figure out what she is mixed with?  I highly doubt that she is full GSD based on her origins and the vet said she looked like a mix.  Anyone have any ideas?
View Quote

The mask makes me think possibly Siberian Husky, but there's no way to really tell for sure.

She's a pretty little pup, though. Congrats!
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 11:23:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Are you going to tape her ears? Leave them floppy! It's the best!

Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top