Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2016 10:04:10 AM EDT
Was reading a thread a bit back and TheCrazyWhiteguy mentioned "It was a long time ago, and it never happened anyway"  I'm 400 pages in, and fascinating.  2014 was american political history year, 2015 progressive era year, and looks like 2016 is Russian history year.

Does anyone have any recommendations for my book list this year?  Would like to focus on 1908ish to Yeltsin era.

Much appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 12:14:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Somewhat before the time period you're looking for but I just watched the 4 part series of War & Peace produced by the BBC, which in my opinion did the book justice, and almost…almost made me want to read it again. Cinder block of a book and a lot of characters.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top