Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2015 11:18:14 PM EDT
I currently have many of the JFK assassination books, with plans to read them as time permits. To save me time and aggravation, what are some of the past and present ones that you've found good and kept your interest? I was 13 at the time of his death, and I hope to live long enough to find out if there is any chance of knowing the truth.
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 8:17:00 PM EDT
[#1]
"The Third Bullet" by Stephen Hunter.  No JFK assassination book collection is complete without it.

As for you knowing the truth, "The Truth Is Out There."
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Case closed by Gerald Posner

Oswalds tale by  Norman Mailer.

These two books breaks through conspiracy gobbledygook.
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2015 6:22:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Mortal Error by Bonar Menninger .

I haven't read all the books on the subject.  Not even close, I don't think there was a conspiracy to kill JFK, at least not one that was successful.  After reading this book, it seems to make the  most sense as to what happened.  I'm sure others will discount it or already have but it is going to make you think about it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#5]
3 good novels on the subject, with completely different takes;

"Libra"  Don Delillo

"Tears of Autumn"  Charles McCarry

"American Tabloid"  James Ellroy

Hking
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top