Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome Lil Bro!

Hello Victoria, good to see you again. Hope you and yours are well.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:07:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#2]
Oops, chain fire . . .

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:11:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: greyguy] [#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By I-M-WMDs-LIL-BRO:

Yeah my oldest brother and I went camping this past weekend with our Uncle Brian up out of Belgrade. I enjoy camping from time to time but not as much and WMD (did) and Eldon (oldest of us 3) does. For most of the trip I just kept thinking about how I should have done this more often with WMD and Eldon and our uncle. We were starting a Sindelar men yearly camping trip during Memorial day weekend. Last year was the first of many to come. It was WMD, his boy Randall, oldest brother Eldon and our Uncle Brian and myself. The man that I use to call dad was suppose to be there but didn't go. This year's trip got postponed until I think September since Memorial Day weekend this year was rainy and cold and even this past weekend it got pretty damn chilly in the  middle of the night and it's August! Everyone was set to go this year though. Not real sure how I feel about that tradition anymore since WMD is no longer with us. Nor the man who was my father since that man is now a stranger to me. But I need to stop dwelling on the wishes and just remember my brother as he was. The greatest man I knew!
View Quote

First, I'm very sorry for your loss.

Second, I definitely understand how you would feel that way and there is nothing wrong with that.  The other side of that though is that some camaraderie might be both good for the Sindelar men right about now and a fitting tribute to WMD.  Just something to think about...

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 7:14:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
You couldn't have said that better little brother.  Wes was truly a great man that at times almost seemed larger than life.  Things definitely will not be the same with WMD around here, or even in our personal lives.  He was truly a great man with a great heart.  His quick whit and elegant way with words will be one of the many things that I my self will miss.  He would have been so happy to see that you joined even under the circumstances.  These are guys are great and will treat you right.
View Quote

Hello Vic.

Name here is Buck. I want to take a minute and thank you. You ensured Wes had the opportunity to be himself, got to be a part of our lives and be a driving force in the charities and foundations we all support. We all are enternally gratefull for the opportunity to have known and been part of his life. I mnow it couldn't have been easy to share him with all of us, but we are all better people for it.

Ma'am, my hat's off to you.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 8:05:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Larue as always a class act

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:51:56 PM EDT
[#6]
In all honesty at times it was extremely difficult.  I knew when met him, his love for the AR15 so it had came as no surprise when he told me he had joined AR15.com. Little did I know that it would become a major part of his life these last few years.  By my letting him free reign in being on the sight it helped him cope with not working, his back, and some other things that we had going on in our lives.  He was able to do so many good things for you guys when he felt that he was useless because he couldn't provide for his family and that his wife had to do it for him.  Don't know about you guys and how you would feel in that situation but it hurt his pride a little bit because a man is suppose to provide for his family not the wife.  That alone helped him out a lot because he felt useful here.  This is what Wes thought about you guys this was part of his personal possessions that I got back from the sheriffs department.  I personally know he carried it every day because I was always taking it out of his pants at night to though them into the laundry.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#7]

In all honesty at times it was extremely difficult.  I knew when met him, his love for the AR15 so it had came as no surprise when he told me he had joined AR15.com. Little did I know that it would become a major part of his life these last few years.  By my letting him free reign in being on the sight it helped him cope with not working, his back, and some other things that we had going on in our lives.  He was able to do so many good things for you guys when he felt that he was useless because he couldn't provide for his family and that his wife had to do it for him.  Don't know about you guys and how you would feel in that situation but it hurt his pride a little bit because a man is suppose to provide for his family not the wife.  That alone helped him out a lot because he felt useful here.  This is what Wes thought about you guys this was part of his personal possessions that I got back from the sheriffs department.  I personally know he carried it every day because I was always taking it out of his pants at night to though them into the laundry.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y412/Slyphotos87/20150804_145421_zpsxo67xi3r.jpg
View Quote
Legion proud & strong.

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 1:22:49 AM EDT
[#8]

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y412/Slyphotos87/20150804_145421_zpsxo67xi3r.jpg
View Quote

Victoria,

Thank you so much for sharing your husband with us.  We are eternally grateful that we got to know the man that he was.  It didn't matter if it was a wall of text, or a quick one liner, most of the time I caught where Wes was coming from.  Notice I said most, there were several times I had to refer to my interpreter, Jimbo.

There hasn't been a day that has passed that I haven't thought about your family then things get all dusty.  I pray for your healing every night.  If there is anything that we can do to help in anyway please don't hesitate to ask.  Thanks again for coming on here to keep us updated as you have.  

Legion Strong.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:01:33 AM EDT
[#9]
You couldn't have said that better little brother.  Wes was truly a great man that at times almost seemed larger than life.  Things definitely will not be the same with WMD around here, or even in our personal lives.  He was truly a great man with a great heart.  His quick whit and elegant way with words will be one of the many things that I my self will miss.  He would have been so happy to see that you joined even under the circumstances.  These are guys are great and will treat you right.
View Quote

He certainly had a way with words.Talked with him several time and posted a bunch of quotes and will again.
He was just a solid friend when I needed one. I miss him deeply and just as deeply welcome you. I'll see you around.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 7:00:26 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

That was beautiful, thank you Victoria.

Lil Bro, welcome.  Its going to take a while for both of you to heal, but hopefully we in this community can help, even if its just in a small way.  Please reach out to us if theres anything we can do.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 7:08:53 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

It was an honor to have been associated with him. We are better for having him include us in his life.

In service to others.
Link Posted: 8/5/2015 8:39:34 AM EDT
[#12]
This arrived yesterday afternoon.  
Wes was always there with words of comfort and encouragement for Jeff Reed and his wife, Reta.  I know his words spoke to others, as well.  That is the Wes I knew.  

I will remember him.  I will honor his memory.  

Link Posted: 8/5/2015 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Continued prayers for you and you family.

Much love from Texas.

Legion Proud. Legion Strong.
Link Posted: 8/6/2015 8:55:56 PM EDT
[#14]

I'm not sure exactly what to say. First thing I will say is I don't have a way with words like my brother Wes. The amount of love and support the members on this site have shown my family especially Vic and the kids is tremendous. I knew my brother touched a lot of people (not that way) but WOW. WMD, as I will try to refer to him on this site from now on, always asked me if I was a member of ARFCOM yet. Sadly I wasn't until today . Another regret I have since losing my brother. I've only read two topics that were about WMD and it's taken me close to 2 hours. I'm sure when I search for anything posted by WMD this could be one of the only sites I ever go to again since wouldn't have time for anything else. For today all I really wanted to say was thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This whole situation still doesn't feel real to me and not sure if it ever will.
On a side note if someone could send me a link with the Montana avatar with his # on it so I could use it as mine that would be awesome.
View Quote
Welcome brother.

Link Posted: 8/7/2015 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:
Welcome brother.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:
I'm not sure exactly what to say. First thing I will say is I don't have a way with words like my brother Wes. The amount of love and support the members on this site have shown my family especially Vic and the kids is tremendous. I knew my brother touched a lot of people (not that way) but WOW. WMD, as I will try to refer to him on this site from now on, always asked me if I was a member of ARFCOM yet. Sadly I wasn't until today . Another regret I have since losing my brother. I've only read two topics that were about WMD and it's taken me close to 2 hours. I'm sure when I search for anything posted by WMD this could be one of the only sites I ever go to again since wouldn't have time for anything else. For today all I really wanted to say was thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This whole situation still doesn't feel real to me and not sure if it ever will.

On a side note if someone could send me a link with the Montana avatar with his # on it so I could use it as mine that would be awesome.
Welcome brother.  

Welcome Home
Link Posted: 8/8/2015 11:54:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Amen to the men (and women) of this nation and this community, they are the best I've known. Praise for the love and welcome stories from these great members for our Bro MIA yet here with us always in our hearts and minds. When we are sad, remember his humor. Hugs and salutes to his wife who is tougher than I am and exemplifies the American spirit of a western woman that no challenge will defeat, a rock solid positive example for two very smart children who know of a huge loss but are resilient following Victoria's behavior. Since she is strong, the children are strong and doing well. God Bless you!

Think of Wes's character, his loyalty, worth as a man, devotion to family and infinite love of America and know that our pain reflects decades of family life ripped away to never return in memory....his son's first hunt....his daughters first date (not until she's 30....)....dozens of anniversaries, closeness and love. Lil Bro and "El" (his brothers), family and arf.com family we love and pray for you! Wes's Great Falls Bro and other close Members have suffered mightily since 7/20.

For his Bro's, 15,000 days of camaraderie have been stolen from us...... It hurts like torture that we could not save him, and would have.....we could not protect him, and want to.... we are serious as cancer that no harm would have come to him had we been nearby......we have not been able to shake this feeling and it haunts us and his brothers. This certain knowledge in our love and protection will not fade....

Wes, family and close friends hunted, were devoted to a vast array of historical, military and civilian weaponry, enjoyed military-related pursuits together that would truly astonish some (and others know what I mean). But for Wes, it's no surprise at all. He lived with severe back pain but had more wit than most. He was first in line to lend a hand with any project, suggested joint venture businesses and was extremely creative in all aspects. His future was more than bright. Our moms and uncles we miss....our cousins and sisters we mourn but Wes....that is quite different than mere loss of family.....his absence is a Grand Canyon void in our lives no one can fill.

Wes needs us even now. Direct your energies toward those tangible goals for the family and honor his memory. He would not want struggle or sadness on his account.

We will enjoy our lives, toast our Brother, recall times together, keep him alive in our spirits and send thousands more rounds downrange. Thanks to the Lord for Wes, MGD.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 12:30:06 AM EDT
[#17]
MGD, thank you for such a wonderful post about our dear friend and posting the absolutely awesome picture. Wes kept telling me to come down so we could meet. I just got back from Billings but you probably know this,next time I am down we will have to meet up and have Beer or two.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 12:44:35 AM EDT
[#18]
They don't have a word for your kind of grief. They also don't have a word for how much we miss him and how many decades we wont have.......but you know, we CAN affect the future.

The more time passes, the more I am convinced that's how we honor him. R & R & V will need close-by family and lots of love for many decades to come. There is a worthy "Wish of Mass Devotion" to give.

In the meantime, since we could not get enough of it, I can't remember which month it was that WMD and I noticed the KAC castle nut change on the SR15. That was around the time they changed collapsible stocks from the Magpul to the LMT SOPMOD. WMD liked the two cylindrical compartments in the SOPMOD for 123 batteries, cleaning pull-through and soft foam earplugs.

If we could get Reeds design team to develop an unbreakable tube flask for a little after-shoot bracer of Jack Daniels or Scotch in the shape of those compartments, it would be a tasty accessory to the metal flask stamped with SR25 mag dies and pouch. Would be some more Titusville SWAG like the KnightLight with QDSS outer shell.
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 12:57:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Wilco. Its a definite plan.

Still getting the hang of site tools since my Professor and teacher is gone. I seem to have put my response intended for Lil Bro in your line. But that's AOK....true is true. Dang rookies....

Have much to discuss. And weaponry, like the study of WWII, can never be fully mastered since the topics are so damn huge. But we gotta try! Some people we knew could tell us when a concave detent was discontinued in the 6 o'clock position in 1988 and changed to an inverted single sided post........Maybe we learned a few things too along the way.

Link Posted: 8/10/2015 2:58:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Probably entered this link incorrectly but wanted everyone to enjoy it as soon as possible. Kinda brings a tear of joy to your eye, don't it....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/10/report-british-sniper-saves-boy-father-from-islamic-state-beheading-with-half-mile-shot/
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 4:31:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:  Probably entered this link incorrectly but wanted everyone to enjoy it as soon as possible. Kinda brings a tear of joy to your eye, don't it....

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/08/10/report-british-sniper-saves-boy-father-from-islamic-state-beheading-with-half-mile-shot/
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2015 4:57:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/10/2015 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 8/10/2015 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Great photo ma'am.

I had realized not long after it happened that July 20 was the Apollo 11 moon landing, a huge event in the life of the earth.....

I think that's a lot like 7/20/15....we'll never be the same after that day either.

Could not afford to lose a shooting buddy like him... the moon can wait.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 1:09:50 AM EDT
[#25]
I want to extend a thank you to all the brothers here for what you have done for my family.  We are grateful for everything.  I could not be happier at the band of brotherhood that surrounds us in this time of grieving for my family.  With that note of gratitude I feel that you all deserve to hear some news that I had received today regarding the case that was taken up against the man that killed my children's father, my husband, your brother.  I do not know if you are aware that tomorrow morning August 13th JD Sindelar goes for arraignment.  The charges that were initially filled against him was negligent homicide, this afternoon I was informed that those have been dropped (don't get to worked up yet) and new charges have been filed, they will be deliberate and mitigated homicide. This is good news for my part which means that the county attorney must feel he has what he needs to proved this.  Some days are difficult but in a time like this it has put a little bright light of hope for me.  All I want is justice to be served for Wes's death and hoping that this will be what we need.  
Thank you all for being here for the family and my prayers go out to all of you who are grieving over the lose of this wonderful person who was taken from us way to soon in life.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 1:21:15 AM EDT
[#26]
I want to extend a thank you to all the brothers here for what you have done for my family.  We are grateful for everything.  I could not be happier at the band of brotherhood that surrounds us in this time of grieving for my family.  With that note of gratitude I feel that you all deserve to hear some news that I had received today regarding the case that was taken up against the man that killed my children's father, my husband, your brother.  I do not know if you are aware that tomorrow morning August 13th JD Sindelar goes for arraignment.  The charges that were initially filled against him was negligent homicide, this afternoon I was informed that those have been dropped (don't get to worked up yet) and new charges have been filed, they will be deliberate and mitigated homicide. This is good news for my part which means that the county attorney must feel he has what he needs to proved this.  Some days are difficult but in a time like this it has put a little bright light of hope for me.  All I want is justice to be served for Wes's death and hoping that this will be what we need.  
Thank you all for being here for the family and my prayers go out to all of you who are grieving over the lose of this wonderful person who was taken from us way to soon in life.
View Quote

RIP Wes.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 1:22:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eagle34] [#27]
sorry
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 2:48:08 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm sorry it ever had to happen. Now those of us upon this world will be left to pick up the pieces and try and make them fit even if they don't.
In this case they really don't. All I can do is pass along the man and his words as best as possible.he is still here for us all, He just can't post back.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 11:04:59 AM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for the welcome update, is difficult news but more just than the initial temporary charge. The word "deliberate " is damn well correct, important and painful. Know that we will be with you through the coming process, trial and beyond. We will be there in person, in spirit and in concerned posts howsoever each can do. The inbound love and support will only grow....  Dillo's are flying off the shelves, prayers are said, the generous Teams put their suffering to good purpose. Wes is a giant among men. The more we learn about him, the more we love and miss him.

God Bless Wes, Victoria, Randall, Rebecca, Eldon, Andrew (Lil Bro WMD) and the rest of his family, friends and Bro's. This news in part reflects our agony at his loss.

" />
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 12:07:35 PM EDT
[#30]
I know it sounds crass, but it is good news they have "up'd" the charges. DA has to feel he has a solid case or they wouldn't take that big if a gamble. Hopefully the case is done quickly and not a drawn out process and it gives you, your family and all of his friends some closure. No one wants to go through this, but we are all here for you.
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By USMCBuckWild:
I know it sounds crass, but it is good news they have "up'd" the charges. DA has to feel he has a solid case or they wouldn't take that big if a gamble. Hopefully the case is done quickly and not a drawn out process and it gives you, your family and all of his friends some closure. No one wants to go through this, but we are all here for you.
View Quote

I share your sentiments Buck it's good that the charges have been upped. It still won't bring Wes back to us but at least there will be justice. Victoria,I think of you Randal and Rebekah sp? daily and say a prayer for all of you including Wes's brothers. It was good seeing you this past weekend at the fair and the smiles and hugs from the kids said all I needed to know. You and the kids will make it through this because you are a strong woman with strong children, god bless all of you and may you find peace. I am only a couple mouse clicks or a phone call away if needed
Link Posted: 8/13/2015 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't wish to be crass either. But I am kind of glad the refiled charges. What did they change them to?

I cannot still get to grips how it makes me feel. Your staying as the guest of a man who has shown a kindness to you.
Then return that kindness by going to his house and threatening him or telling him what he can or can't do?
I just can't fathom that thinking. If we were talking of children, ungrateful is what would come to mind.

I hope the trial goes swiftly and if anything I posted is deemed to be offensive just PM me and I will edit it out. OK.

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 12:02:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: I-M-A-WMD] [#33]
Don't worry about being crass and I do not take any offense. I too am glad that the charges were refilled and that the Attorneys must feel that have enough to prove deliberate homicide and mitigated homicide.  These are definitely stiffer offenses. Today he entered a plea of not guilty.  A judge was assigned to his case and it will be up to him as to when court date will be set.  I will not lie if the truly goes to court (I am completely expecting it to) than I am looking at roughly 2 years this man will be a continual thought before his fate will be decided.
I will not lie yesterday was an extremely rough day since I had spent part of my morning in the sheriffs office doing another taped interview.  Those always leave me feeling drained. Than spent the rest of the day dealing with Wes related issues.  The irony of everything is Wes firmly believed he did not have any luck, so when I heard I could not get his death certificate because they had to reissue it because Gunshot wound was misspelt it was almost to much to handle yesterday.  I will not be receiving that for another 2 weeks.  Getting on here to read your posts, which I do daily, has made this much easier for me to handle.

Thanks for all of the support and my prayers to all those who are suffering along with me and my kids over this tragic loss.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 7:10:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Don't worry about being crass and I do not take any offense. I too am glad that the charges were refilled and that the Attorneys must feel that have enough to prove deliberate homicide and mitigated homicide.  These are definitely stiffer offenses. Today he entered a plea of not guilty.  A judge was assigned to his case and it will be up to him as to when court date will be set.  I will not lie if the truly goes to court (I am completely expecting it to) than I am looking at roughly 2 years this man will be a continual thought before his fate will be decided.
I will not lie yesterday was an extremely rough day since I had spent part of my morning in the sheriffs office doing another taped interview.  Those always leave me feeling drained. Than spent the rest of the day dealing with Wes related issues.  The irony of everything is Wes firmly believed he did not have any luck, so when I heard I could not get his death certificate because they had to reissue it because Gunshot wound was misspelt it was almost to much to handle yesterday.  I will not be receiving that for another 2 weeks.  Getting on here to read your posts, which I do daily, has made this much easier for me to handle.

Thanks for all of the support and my prayers to all those who are suffering along with me and my kids over this tragic loss.
View Quote

Another 2 weeks? For a typographical error? Oh hell to the NO!

Someone here can provide some better insight on this.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 8:57:52 AM EDT
[#35]
Every day you survive you get stronger, sadness will turn to happy memories as your brain purges the bad stuff.

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 11:50:41 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

I can only speak to the system down here. Da Mrs is a funeral director.  It only takes two to three days to get another reissued.  Retype, reproof, then resigned.  It happens more than people think.
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 11:09:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Holy shit....those idiots couldn't predict dark. Ridiculous. The error is past, now we move on to item 1,911 on the list of things to do.

Don't forget the Threshing Bee tomorrow if you & R & R are around. Andrew even set his alarm, hope he makes it! Told him to text Eldon and remind him, but he's been traveling.

Get some rest on a quiet but troubled Friday. All the guys I talked to tonight are hollow fried shells after this week enduring that much grief. I've never seen anything like it....grown men in despair for their solid diamond Bro.

Here is a picture of Wes either posting this site or finding out when you are arriving. MGD

Link Posted: 8/14/2015 11:48:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Actually he may have been texting me and telling me about all the cool shit he was doing and that I was missing out Sorta like a look at me, I have Ice cream and you don't moment

RIP Wes, your brothers ride for you tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/14/2015 11:57:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Rub it in ... Yeah, rub it in. Amen, MGD.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#40]
I have over 50 Dillo's for sale....I am a Class 3, FFL & C&R collector, a Benefactor Life Member NRA (and many other memberships), have references and friends all over the world to verify my "bona fides" with.

Each Dillo was purchased from LaRue Tactical (they are the generous one's) with a $25 contribution made to the family for each Dillo excluding Mark's cost of production, time, advertising, etc.

Anyone who wants my office mailing address, just notify me. You may send another $25....I will pay your snail mail shipping cost and 100% of the money will go to the family without any other costs diverted.

Each Dillo you by will result in $50 to the family of much needed funds after a horrifying event that defies all our understanding. You can directly help in a way with an immediate beneficial impact.

Thanks very much and God Bless all.

" />

Yes, Andrew snuck a 1911 tool in the photo (we'll blame him anyway)
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 1:37:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Pretty sure it was little Franky
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Pretty sure it was little Franky
View Quote

Oh sure, blame the short red haired one....Eldon's Birthday is coming up, he could use dog medicine.....call him!.

Victoria tomorrow! I got her a house-cleaning from my pro Tiffani because my cakes suck! I always spill frosting on the Gen 1 Glock

Like my late brother used to say: "My name is Fred Lind and I am 3 years old!"

" />
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 2:51:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Eldon's dog went 3 weeks on two MRE's and a glass of Merlot. That dog has guts, could be a BUDS instructor.

" />
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By WWIIWMD:
Eldon's dog went 3 weeks on two MRE's and a glass of Merlot. That dog has guts, could be a BUDS instructor.

http://<a href=http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab203/WW2Historian/ma_Elvgren_32_zpsd3r0tvcp.jpg</a>" />
View Quote

Hot pic.
Link Posted: 8/20/2015 4:13:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By UnluckyD:

Hot pic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By UnluckyD:

http://<a href=http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab203/WW2Historian/ma_Elvgren_32_zpsd3r0tvcp.jpg</a>" />

Hot pic.

I learned a bit about Gil Elvgren and have seen some photos of him working....he actually had models pose for these and they were hot beyond what you think of when you think of the typical 1950's or 1960's women. He had a great eye!!! Some things are better than nudity

" />
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 2:01:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Labor Day weekend is in the books, some lead was sent downrange, weapons to clean a short week ahead. Thinking about you always Brother.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 3:32:41 PM EDT
[#47]
Labor Day weekend is in the books, some lead was sent downrange, weapons to clean a short week ahead. Thinking about you always Brother.
View Quote

Amen,I am sure he was keeping a round count for ya all.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 11:06:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By m1awolf:

View All Quotes

WMD Dillo's are still for sale on LaRue's website. God Bless Mark for without him, that would never have been so successful!
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

WMD Dillo's are back on the LaRue Tactical Home Page! Thanks to Mark, they are a great way to donate to Wes's family in this time of financial need after his murder in July.

Not only can you help a real need but you can get a useful tool for your keychain!
Link Posted: 9/28/2015 8:36:49 PM EDT
[#50]

WMD Dillo's are back on the LaRue Tactical Home Page! Thanks to Mark, they are a great way to donate to Wes's family in this time of financial need after his murder in July.

Not only can you help a real need but you can get a useful tool for your keychain!
View All Quotes

I am running out of keychains

RIP Wes, I miss ya buddy.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top