Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:54:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Dear God...prayers for his wife and kids.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 9:58:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tx51210:
 Still sad over this news.
View Quote

indeed.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By woofum:
Prayers for the family
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Good Morning to you all.  I would like to introduce to my self I am Victoria the Loving Wife of the brother you are now all morning.  There are not enough words of gratitude that I can express for the love I am receiving from you all.  This was a senseless tragedy that didn't need to happen.  As for the fact that I am the only eye witness to the hole thing I would like to state you all of you that please do not believe everything you read in the news or even watch on TV.  This is a ongoing investigation and the charges that were brought against Wes's dad right now are this is just so they could continue holding him. They are still getting more information and when they see there is enough proof he will be charged with stiffer charges which Is my hope.  With this said Reta, Wes and I had talked at great lengths of your family.  We really didn't have much because of his back he couldn't work so I was the sole provider for our family. We still wanted to give everything we could to help you out and elevate the some of the burden.  We were deeply sadden when we heard of your loss.  I would like to extend the same invitation that Wes did on scattering Jeff's ashes. I will take Wes's place so I will IM you and with my number and if you ever need someone to talk I am here for you.

Victoria
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:08:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Terrible situation, glad the kids were outside.

Shame for all involved.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:08:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
Good Morning to you all.  I would like to introduce to my self I am Victoria the Loving Wife of the brother you are now all morning.  There are not enough words of gratitude that I can express for the love I am receiving from you all.  This was a senseless tragedy that didn't need to happen.  As for the fact that I am the only eye witness to the hole thing I would like to state you all of you that please do not believe everything you read in the news or even watch on TV.  This is a ongoing investigation and the charges that were brought against Wes's dad right now are this is just so they could continue holding him. They are still getting more information and when they see there is enough proof he will be charged with stiffer charges which Is my hope.  With this said Reta, Wes and I had talked at great lengths of your family.  We really didn't have much because of his back he couldn't work so I was the sole provider for our family. We still wanted to give everything we could to help you out and elevate the some of the burden.  We were deeply sadden when we heard of your loss.  I would like to extend the same invitation that Wes did on scattering Jeff's ashes. I will take Wes's place so I will IM you and with my number and if you ever need someone to talk I am here for you.

Victoria
View Quote

I'm very sorry for your loss, Victoria.  My condolences.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Victoria, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers today.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:24:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Victoria,

So sorry for your loss.  Strength and Prayers to you and your family.  
Know that we're here for you.  If you need anything, just ask for it in this thread.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:25:58 AM EDT
[#9]
My sincere condolences to you and your family , Victoria .
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:31:54 AM EDT
[#10]
RIP
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:37:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Red_Label] [#11]
Heartfelt sympathies for his friends and family from a fellow MT (Billings) Arf member....
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:47:50 AM EDT
[#13]

Victoria
View Quote

Sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you and your family. Wes will be missed
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:48:00 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FlyingGorilla:
Prayers for the family.  Very sad incident.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:49:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Intune] [#15]
Jay Dee-
Total civilian disarmament would be a good start. Zero tolerance death penalty for first time offenders would be ideal.

You gotta have one royally screwed-up agenda/mindset when your solution to people dying is to kill more people.  

You let the curtain slip, Jay.  It's obviously and clearly about control, not lives.

ETA:  So sorry for your loss., Victoria.  Stay strong and please remember that you have a huge family/support group on this site.  

RIP Wes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:58:27 AM EDT
[#16]
Gotta keep this on the first page.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#17]
What a mess.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:00:08 AM EDT
[#18]
RIP Wes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Will hit after pay day for sure.
Thanks for doing this TTM.
Miss you Wes.....
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By hondaciv:
Is this the news story?  http://www.kxlf.com/story/29610890/ballantine-man-charged-with-killing-son

RIP Wes.  
View Quote

That is terrible.

RIP Wes.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#21]
RIP Wes.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:39:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Damn, this is tragic.

Victoria, so sorry for the loss of your husband, prayers out to you and your family.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#23]

Victoria
View Quote

As if it wasn't dusty enough in here.....
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 11:44:35 AM EDT
[#24]
Prayers sent.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#25]

Victoria
View Quote

Seems you and Wes were well-matched. You are also selfless and generous, thinking of me and my family during your own very emotional time. I wouldn't ask you (or Wes) to make the hike with us. I would be honored, however, to meet you and the kids for lunch or dinner one of the days we're there. I'll PM my info to you along with dates.

Victoria, not only are you dealing with grief at the loss of your beloved husband and children's father, you must also be angry at the circumstances under which he was taken. I wish you all the strength and fortitude you'll need in the coming months and years. Remember to find love and happiness in every day, in the little moments.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:32:35 PM EDT
[#26]
RIP brother
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:41:28 PM EDT
[#27]
He was one of the MT members I always relly wanted to meet

P.I.P. WMD
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:47:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Terrible.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#29]
RIP man
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:08:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By fattyfat:

holy fuck - did you see the comment on that article from the brady campaign?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By fattyfat:
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:
Is this the news story?  http://www.kxlf.com/story/29610890/ballantine-man-charged-with-killing-son

RIP Wes.  

Yes

holy fuck - did you see the comment on that article from the brady campaign?

Jay Dee · Public Relations Coordinator at Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence
Hooray, the NRA wins again!

How many more will there be before we can talk about some #Gunsense ?

fuck that guy and any other heartless bastards who think tragedies are soap boxes for them to stand upon....

heartbreaking story....deepest condolences
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:23:56 PM EDT
[#31]
R.I.P.

You will be missed
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#32]
I didnt personally know him or anything but thats just awful.
RIP
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:43:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By tx51210:
 Still sad over this news.
View Quote

Yep. This has affected me quite profoundly. I'll miss him.

I am forever grateful for the kindness he extended me and will be building his LT lower in remembrance of him. What a shame.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:52:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Leisure_Shoot] [#34]

RIP Wes.  
View Quote
This is one of the most awful things I've raed in quite a while. I am so sorry for his family.

Link Posted: 7/23/2015 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#35]
RIP brother Wes.  Always in our hearts.

Victoria, we all join you in sorrow, hugs & prayers.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:07:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FW_wife:
Tragic. Just incredibly tragic. Wes was so kind and generous to Jeff before his passing and extended every kindness to our family since, still checking in on us. He had IM'd me to meet up with us during our trip to Montana to scatter Jeff's ashes and I hadn't heard back from him.

Donation made. More to come soon. All my best to his family. They'll need lots of love and support.

Reta
View Quote

I still think about Jeff now and then. Thank you for keeping up with the Site and thank you for thinking of Wes and his family.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:19:19 PM EDT
[#37]

Victoria
View Quote

That was hard to read, so sorry for you loss Victoria
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:23:09 PM EDT
[#38]
So tragic for the entire family, prayers sent.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:25:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn. Rest in peace.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:33:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Donation sent.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:14:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By RedDane:

Leave it to some Brady Campaign fuck to leave a comment on the news article.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RedDane:

RIP Wes.  

Leave it to some Brady Campaign fuck to leave a comment on the news article.

I think it's great, I hope they try to shit all over me with propaganda when I go, if they're still around. Anyone that sees those comments aren't going to go "oh, those Brady guys are right", they're going to go,"WOW, those Brady guys are assholes and seem to have boners for dead people, fuck them".

RIP fellow arfcommer.
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By EdAvilaSr:
RIP Wes

Hard to believe that a father allowed to "camp out" on his son's property would go and complain that the son was being loud, much less pull a gun on him

I am trying not to judge but who was drunk (Wes) and who pulled the gun (his sober father)? That makes no sense

View Quote

Ed, if I'm reading Victoria's post correctly, thats not the whole story.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:30:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Just throwin' this out there...

http://www.gofundme.com/7f3u3ueb3cb3
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Victoria, My wife commended you on speaking so eloquently in this your darkest hour.  I agree that you are
what we would expect as the partner to the kind of man Wes was.  Stay Strong for your family and reach
out if in need.  

Chris
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#48]
I'm so sorry to hear this.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:19:09 PM EDT
[#49]
such a tragic situation
prayers for his family and prayers especially for his wife having to witness such a horrific senseless thing
Link Posted: 7/23/2015 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Donated, i'm sorry it can't be more.  I'll deffinately think of Wes next time I have a beer though.  
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top