Site Notices
rifle-cop624. (Page 2 of 2)
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/9/2014 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Roy is still getting people to love shooting......the 92G I traded into from him has finally gotten my wife to like shooting something other than revolvers!

She thought it was great that the gun came from him, I think that pushed her to try the semi auto, because she has always been very partial to wheelguns.  

Miss ya brother.  

Link Posted: 6/21/2016 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I took Roy's wife to the range today.....she did him proud.  Even without shooting a pistol for a couple of years she was banging the center out of an ipsc target with a g19.

Still think about ya a lot partner.  
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By tackleberry1145:
I took Roy's wife to the range today.....she did him proud.  Even without shooting a pistol for a couple of years she was banging the center out of an ipsc target with a g19.

View Quote

Great job, Tackleberry!  Thanks for keeping up with Roy's wife.  Glad to hear you were able to get her out to enjoy something I know Roy enjoyed a great deal.
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 3:05:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By BlackFox:

Great job, Tackleberry!  Thanks for keeping up with Roy's wife.  Glad to hear you were able to get her out to enjoy something I know Roy enjoyed a great deal.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BlackFox:
Originally Posted By tackleberry1145:

Thanks!  I've been off arfcom for about a year....hope things are still going well with you.  Any new movies in the works?  
Link Posted: 9/25/2023 2:27:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Came up in conversation today. Go easy, amigo
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
rifle-cop624. (Page 2 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top