Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2017 1:57:20 PM EDT
Mine was Black Sabbath (w/Dio) and The Outlaws.  April 1982 at Seattle Center Coliseum.  Ticket was $10.75.

Sabbath was great (have also seen Dio solo and Sabbath original lineup).  Near 30 minute version of High Tides and Green Grass was epic.

Wouldn't have thought it would work, but it did.  Crowd seemed to appreciate both bands equally.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#1]
It was before my time, but I always thought the Herman' s Hermits/The Who tour in Fall 1967 was not the best thought out combination.  One of the gigs was playing a high school dance in the Kansas City area!
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 3:06:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Van Halen with Baby Animals as an opener. 1992
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Van Halen with Kool & the Gang.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Uriah Heep and Earth,Wind, and Fire. Columbia Coliseum, SC, 1973 (?) Frank stole my girl Marlene. Fucker. She was a senior and drove, I was a sophomore and bought her ticket.
Cue the Red Foreman picture: "Dumbass".
That 70s show was not as wild as the real thing, no. Know what's funny? I still have the ticket stub somewhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top