Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/28/2016 1:54:27 PM EDT

buy once cry once right?

not sure what amp/rig im going to pair this with.  Need to make a trip to guitar center and have a play date.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Excellent!!!  Never played one, but always thought they were really sweet looking guitars.

Years ago, I could've gotten one of the earlier model JEM's for $250 because the pawn shop guy did not know what he had.  Sadly (for me), the owner come up with the money just before it came out of pawn.

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 2:47:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice!

I've never placed a nice JEM but I've played one of the cheap ones (that're like $499) and it sounded really good. I was impressed for such a cheap guitar. I'm sure the good ones are much better. i've not seen one in that color before.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 5:05:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure why I can't see half the pictures posted on this site anymore, but I read Jem, so it has my approval.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:10:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Very nice OP. I never was able to warm up to their necks but I am not a shredder. Beautiful guitar.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:24:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure why I can't see half the pictures posted on this site anymore, but I read Jem, so it has my approval.
View Quote

yea me too
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Congrats, Jems are nice guitars.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Very nice OP. I never was able to warm up to their necks but I am not a shredder. Beautiful guitar.
View Quote

That.  The few minutes I've spent with a JEM made me 'sortofwant.jpg', but the neck would have been too thin for long term comfort for me but it was a very nice instrument.

OP needs one of Steve's Carvin amps to put with that... any other choice is obviously wrong.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:50:55 PM EDT
[#9]
For those who can't see the picture, it's this little gem (you see what I did there?).

http://www.ibanez.com/products/u_eg_detail.php?year=2016&cat_id=1&series_id=32&data_id=245&color=CL01
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 12:55:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Sweet!!! My JEM vwh is the easiest playing guitar I own but when it comes to looks this one blows mine out of the water.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top