BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2017 5:39:11 PM EDT
It was really interesting.

Two things I learned.

1. I'm too fat to fit in a PA-48
2. Aviation folks are really friendly.

Also, I went to one booth and I think the guy there thought I had aspergers. That was a really weird experience. I think he thought I was going to waste his time, but I wanted to know what they did.

The aspen, piper, mooney and Bose guys were extrememly nice and curteous despite me letting them know I wasnt buying anything.

EAA guys and one of the sim companies were cool too.

I also did some sim flying.

The first flight was fine, take off and land at the same airport.

The second time It's was a straight in to Oshkosh and land on the purple dot, for some reason I let my airspeed get too low and started to sink fast, once I noticed I added full power, and recovered just fine, then landed the plane on the dot, highest landing score of the day lol
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Now try Oshkosh on for size- aviation overload.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Two things I learned.

Also, I went to one booth and I think the guy there thought I had aspergers. That was a really weird experience. I think he thought I was going to waste his time, but I wanted to know what they did.

The aspen, piper, mooney and Bose guys were extrememly nice and curteous despite me letting them know I wasnt buying anything.

The second time It's was a straight in to Oshkosh and land on the purple dot, for some reason I let my airspeed get too low and started to sink fast, once I noticed I added full power, and recovered just fine, then landed the plane on the dot, highest landing score of the day lol
View Quote

Wut? Somebody had an Enforcer at Sun'n'fun and you didn't take a picture?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:01:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two things I learned.

I'm laughing at my posts now.

I meant a PA-46, I'm too fat to get into the cockpit of a Malibu.

As far as an enforcer, they had a p-51 with tip tanks, so it could Have very well been one.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#4]
This plane looks like it tore some shit up.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 10:06:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top