Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2015 6:00:48 PM EDT
Just curious who else on the board flies around with one?
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 8:51:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I've flown a Six-Chuter a few times in the past.

The take-off was hard on my knees the first few times (got bad knees and I stumbled a few times), but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The take-off was hard on my knees the first few times (got bad knees and I stumbled a few times), but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
View Quote

Isn't a Six Chuter a powered parachute rather than a powered paraglider?  I.e., you sit down in a Six-Chuter (or any other powered parachute), while you stand (and run) with a powered paraglider.  How did you stumble and hurt your knees sitting down?

To the OP...I've thought about it, but for some reason I have a probably-unreasonable fear of the parachute collapsing.  I suspect that's probably extremely rare, though.  Yeah?
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Isn't a Six Chuter a powered parachute rather than a powered paraglider?  I.e., you sit down in a Six-Chuter (or any other powered parachute), while you stand (and run) with a powered paraglider.  How did you stumble and hurt your knees sitting down?

To the OP...I've thought about it, but for some reason I have a probably-unreasonable fear of the parachute collapsing.  I suspect that's probably extremely rare, though.  Yeah?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Legs flopped out (P3 ultra-light) as I was lifting off. It HOIT!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top