Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2015 2:41:43 PM EDT
Hi, I've been lurking here for a few years and decided to make my first post on the Aviation Forum.  I live in Idaho and have for 60 some odd years.  Got my license in 1970 and have been flying Idaho for 45 years or so.  My father was a WW2 flight instructor and I picked up the bug from him.  I own a Cessna TU206G and have a cabin on the Salmon River in central Idaho and a home in the Boise valley.  Been into guns since 8 years old.  Here's a short vid I would like to share with my introduction to Arfcom Aviation.  Again, I enjoy your posts!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-3AryZmYB4

Link Posted: 7/17/2015 3:30:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2015 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Pretty incredible. I love up in North Idaho, and we have some great country up here too.
Link Posted: 7/19/2015 12:58:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Is that near Riggins?
Link Posted: 7/22/2015 2:07:09 PM EDT
[#4]
yes, 60 miles up stream from there.  where the south fork runs in to  the main salmon.

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#5]
stuff like this is why I miss Idaho. I will be back!
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 5:55:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Ever fly into Sulfur Creek Ranch?  The breakfast there is amazing and the hospitality even better!
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#7]
YES!  A great place at the head waters of the Middle Fork.  We try to go there a couple of times per year.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 9:52:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I love that place and those pics rock!  The last time we went there we flew THROUGH the Sawtooths, then over Redfish and Stanley...breathtaking!

Thanks for sharing the pics!

When I'm off this week I will upload some
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top