User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2015 12:54:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#1]
#yolo
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Not as bad as the dude in AZ posting a selfie of himself after he got shot in the shoulder then going to seek help
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Considering his family would have been very stressed seeing the planes crashed, I could understand the immediate desire to notify someone.

Or it was #Ijustejected on his Twitter
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 1:47:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not as bad as the dude in AZ posting a selfie of himself after he got shot in the shoulder then going to seek help
View Quote

Now you know he has to be a member here and we have rules... what's ARFCOM without rules ?  
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 8:54:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 9:27:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Is it just me or does it seem odd that they run two pilots in each plane? Of course that is just based on what I read about the incident on a news website, but the one video showed two guys under chutes from the one plane. Those just don't seem to be a plane that would require two to fly.
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Do they run two or was that just a two seater?

I have seen the Thunderbirds do that, when they have a special guest.
Link Posted: 3/22/2015 7:08:39 AM EDT
[#9]
From a couple different videos and stories I found it looks like they fly two to a plane in each plane. I know the Thunderbirds and Blue Angels have one or two two seaters for dignitary rides, but I have never seen them run one in the actual performance.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top