Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2014 4:17:47 PM EDT
I am looking for an adapter so I can wear CEP like in ear plugs under my Peltor CommTac's when I do not want to wear my flight helmet. Does anyone know if such a plug/adapter? Please, PM me if you do.
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 4:52:16 PM EDT
[#1]
There are dave clarks that have cep plugs on them.  They have one on each side with the intent of using the individual ceps.  

If the impedange of the eachphone is the same as military earphones it is as easy as adding the cep jack to the headphone(drill hole and solder wires).  I'm no electrician, but the earphone impedance might not even matter, I dunno.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 5:59:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Just get a helmet adapter and wire it as needed. I use my  molded CEP's to mow the lawn and listen too tunes!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top