Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2009 10:33:05 AM EDT
Anvil Arms

From their website

December 15, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

Mr. Jonathan A. Kruger, former Managing Member, has been terminated from Anvil Arms and, unfortunately, he has subsequently removed all of the equipment, inventory and records from the premises. Legal measures have been taken against Mr. Kruger for his actions.

Due to the nature of the business of Anvil Arms, activities conducted or in any way associated with or represented by Mr. Kruger since his dismissal were unauthorized as he has been removed from the Federal Firearms License (FFL) held by Anvil Arms LLC and such activities have been reported to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE).

Anvil Arms LLC would like to extend to you a sincere apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of the change in control of the organization and the subsequent events that have prevented Anvil Arms LLC from continuing normal business operations. New management is utilizing its best efforts to deal with a complicated and unfortunate situation.

Mr. Milton Disser, the new acting Manager of the limited liability company, can be contacted via email at [email protected].

Please direct inquiries to:

>>>>>Email: [email protected]<<<<<<
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 10:38:44 AM EDT
[#1]
WTF?
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#2]
That's what I thought when the the receiver I sent out there last month for a bit of engraving just came back (where it wasn't supposed to) with a sticker saying RETURN TO SHIPPER REASON FOR RETURN: REVEIVER DID NOT WANT, REFUSED DELIVERY. That really pisses me off!
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 10:51:34 AM EDT
[#3]
I was under the impression that it was Jon's shop, not that he was merely an employee/manager...
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 10:59:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I was under the impression that it was Jon's shop, not that he was merely an employee/manager...

Me too. I was also under the impression my shit was going to get done. Sending firearms back and forth across the country for fun just isn't my thing.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Oh I see, I did more reading, apparently he was foreclosed on but took the equipment.
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 11:05:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/16/2009 2:41:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Got this in an e-mail about an hour and a half ago after e-mailing them this morning...

That it!

Was hoping for something more.

Originally Posted By Anvil Arms:
To Whom It May Concern:

Mr. Jonathan A. Kruger, former Managing Member, has been terminated from Anvil Arms and, unfortunately, he has subsequently removed all of the equipment, inventory and records from the premises. Legal measures have been taken against Mr. Kruger for his actions.

Due to the nature of the business of Anvil Arms, activities conducted or in any way associated with or represented by Mr. Kruger since his dismissal were unauthorized as he has been removed from the Federal Firearms License (FFL) held by Anvil Arms LLC and such activities have been reported to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE).

Anvil Arms LLC would like to extend to you a sincere apology for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of the change in control of the organization and the subsequent events that have prevented Anvil Arms LLC from continuing normal business operations. New management is utilizing its best efforts to deal with a complicated and unfortunate situation.

Mr. Milton Disser, the new acting Manager of the limited liability company, can be contacted via email at [email protected].

Link Posted: 12/28/2009 11:23:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Got this in my e-mail today...

Originally Posted By Anvil Arms:
December 28, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:

On May 1, 2008, Mr. Jonathan A. Kruger, individually, and Anvil Arms LLC, a Florida limited liability company having its principal place of business in Lakeland, Florida, entered into a loan agreement with a secured creditor (the Secured Creditor).  The loan was secured in part by 1) a pledge of Mr. Kruger's membership interest (i.e. equity) in Anvil Arms LLC, 2) a blanket lien on all assets of Anvil Arms LLC and 3) by a mortgage upon real property located in Polk County, Florida, and owned by Mr. Kruger individually.  Mr. Kruger and Anvil Arms LLC have defaulted under the terms of the loan.

Upon default, the Secured Creditor accelerated the loan, enforced its rights under the membership pledge and Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), in accordance with §679.610 Florida Statutes, removed Mr. Kruger as Managing Member of Anvil Arms LLC, elected its own Manager for Anvil Arms LLC and scheduled a public sale at auction of Mr. Kruger's membership interest in Anvil Arms LLC. Mr. Kruger, through counsel, sought to have the public sale enjoined by seeking injunctive relief; that motion was denied on November 23, 2009.  

The Secured Creditor's public sale at auction was held on November 24, 2009; the Secured Creditor was the high bidder at the sale and is now the owner of 100% of Anvil Arms LLC.  This sale was conducted under Article 9 of the UCC, as adopted by the state of Florida, and is non-judicial in nature. Mr. Kruger was immediately terminated and subsequently removed by the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (BATFE) as a "person of responsibility" from the Federal Firearms Licenses (FFLs) held by Anvil Arms LLC.  

Although Mr. Kruger was terminated from Anvil Arms LLC on November 24, 2009, he continued to maintain possession of the facility of Anvil Arms LLC in protest of the sale. Through continued legal action and with the assistance of local law enforcement, the Secured Creditor obtained control of the premises on November 28, 2009, and found that the equipment, inventory and records had been removed from the business location. Mr. Kruger's counsel acknowledged and confirmed that Mr. Kruger was in possession of and refused to return the property of Anvil Arms LLC. The BATFE was advised of Mr. Kruger's actions and possession of the property of Anvil Arms LLC including NFA Class III items.

On December 3, 2009, a court order was entered ordering Mr. Kruger return the property to Anvil Arms LLC within 5 business days of service of process. On December 22, 2009, service of process was effected and the expiration of compliance and performance of the order is December 30, 2009.

Anvil Arms LLC

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top