Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2017 6:15:36 PM EDT
So I'm in the D.R. right now.   Went to the "factory tour" and got some D.R. cigars, nothing special, not great pricing.   Seemed like a gift shop that showed the cigar aging process basically.  There are guys on the beach selling cohibas and monticristo for cheap.  I understand they are probably knock offs but are they ok cigars for the cheap price?  Talked him down to $50 for 10 and still havnt bought yet.  
What are your thoughts?
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Well... fake for sure, unless they're hot

As far as a 'decent' smoke, I can't see $5 each adding up to much of anything.

Offer $5 for one smoke to test it out and see what you think. If decent and enjoyable you didn't lose anything.
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:41:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's what I did. they let vendors come in tonight, guy had 10 cohiba maduro 5 for $90, Got down to $20. Honestly, if they are crap, oh well, maybe I got some good ones.  What's $20
Link Posted: 5/18/2017 9:46:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Double post
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 4:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top