Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2017 12:35:37 AM EDT
I'm very, very new to the cigar thing, and stopped by one of the many LCSs in my area. The guy at the shop recommended about 10 different cigars of varying flavor and construction, because I had absolutely no idea what I'd like. The CAO La Traviata Maduro Prisma turned out to be one of my two favorites (I can't decide which is #1 and #2). Problem is, I was on the CAO website, and it's saying that the Maduro version of the La Traviata is retired (the Natural is apparently still in production).

So, the question is: What other cigars are there that are similar in flavor to the LT Maduro Prisma? The spice in the flavor profile is prominent, and I love it, but didn't find that attribute in any of the other sticks I bought. Do any of you fellas have any recommendations that are similar (particularly spicy) to this cigar?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top