Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2016 3:33:50 PM EDT
I just signed up on Field Supply and noticed they have great pricing on cigars sourced, if I read correctly, from Cigar Page.  Has anyone here purchased from Cigar Page previously or through Field Supply?

Field Supply link
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
One and the same.

Field Supply used to be a great hotspot for Liga Unicos at solid pricing before they flooded the market.  From what I was told, the owner of Field Supply is an enthusiast and decided to push into the online cigar sales arena.  

For a while, every single day on CP there was some absolutely stupid pricing on stuff.  I have no idea how/if he made money off of it, though I'm sure if he's still going, it's working out for him.

I will point out that it's been all-but confirmed a few times over that he's a grey market Padron dealer.  Whether or not that sways your decision to purchase from him is up to you.  

I've bought from FS, never from CP.

YMMV,

Spenny
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just signed up on Field Supply and noticed they have great pricing on cigars sourced, if I read correctly, from Cigar Page.  Has anyone here purchased from Cigar Page previously or through Field Supply?

Field Supply link
View Quote

I have ordered from both.  I believe they are either the same company or owned by the same owner.  Both have great prices but cigar page has free shipping and a points system.  So, I use them more.  Both are very good.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 11:05:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the input.
Link Posted: 9/28/2016 10:48:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I've bought some smokes from Field Supply.  Good prices and they've had good stuff that was backordered at CigarsInternational.
Link Posted: 10/2/2016 12:55:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep, ordered a couple times, great deals. Just got another box of Padilla Dominus for just over $60 shipped.  Great smokes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top