Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/16/2015 7:53:28 PM EDT
I'm not much of a smoker.  Maybe one or two a year.  
Leaving Miami tomorrow.  
I spent the inbound flight with Nelson of Moya Ruiz cigars.  Seems like a nice man working hard to grow a company. Gun owner and seems very nice.  One unique thing they offer sounds perfect for the poker table.  
They offer "The Rake".  Poker themed.  

I went down to 8th street.   Stopped in Guantanamera Cigars.
AWESOME people.  Super friendly, conservative, gun owners.  
They made Cuban  coffee and we enjoyed a good time.  I didn't even light up but I bought some sticks for a friend. He put together an assortment for me as I don't know much about cigars.  
Great vibe and atmosphere in their shop. When I come back to Miami, I'm stopping in again.  

I've received nothing for this post.  I have no connection to either cmpanies

Just wanted  to make y'all aware of what appear to be some good people in the cigar biz.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:10:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Smoked part of one( I'm not a big smoker)
Rich taste.  It was a darkly wrapped robusto
Smelled nice.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:40:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Next time I head down there I'll stop in. I'm around Miami at least 2 times a year.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:09:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Next time I head down there I'll stop in. I'm around Miami at least 2 times a year.
View Quote

ask for Mr. Montangne.  

I'm not a cigar expert but I enjoyed the Guantanamera shop.  The stogies looked first rate and my buddy knocked off two so far and loved them. He has a big ass humidor and knows more than I.

The MoysRuiz I don't have any.  There is apparently a shop here in DFW (Cigar Art?) that carries them so for Christmas I will probably call in an order to Guantanamera and pick up some MoyaRuiz for friends.

Just because, it's a stick many of them may not have tried.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top