Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2015 11:11:59 AM EDT
So I know all you guys rave about these after they have at least a year of age on them and I have been tempted to order a bundle or two to age and see what they hype is all about, BUT.....I have been burnt in the past by cheap sticks that supposedly get better with age.

Is anyone that has some of these with at least 1 year of age willing to trade me a few for some of my cigars? I just want to try one before I decide if I want to order some bundles.

Thanks guys,

Sean

Oh silly boy....why didn't you just ask???
On the way...and I will have a few dated for you to compare...NONE have just a year on them...
Echo
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 1:35:46 PM EDT
[#1]
And Echo comes through again........Thank you very much Sir!
Link Posted: 11/9/2015 5:47:47 PM EDT
[#2]
I too have been tempted by these but my go to for cheap smokes has been the Consuegra line from JR.  The #9 and #73 are excellent. I have about five sticks in the humidor that have yellow  cello. I have never been let down by these....

Please do a review on the Nic 3000!
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/13/2015 3:43:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry for the delay...

Your tracking number is 9405803699300111738618
View Quote

No worries Echo.....I know you are a busy man.

And I will deff. do a little review on them.
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 7:30:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Cigars arrived this evening. They smell wonderful! Into the wineador they will go....for at least a week, a few weeks if I can find some patience.

Thanks again Echo!
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 9:36:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top