Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2015 3:58:46 AM EDT
We just got back from a 4 day trip and I forgot to pack some sticks. I had them set aside, they just didn't make it in the car. We got to Pasco WA and there are no cigar shops, just "smoke shops." We got to one that had one case of sticks, mostly stuff I didn't recognize. They had Perdomo 20th Anniversary though. Grabbed one of those and borrowed a cutter. The cap crumbled when I cut it and the rest of the stick busted at the seams with huge cracks everywhere. I showed the shop owner and he offered another stick, I rolled it in my hand and it was just as dry. I looked at the case and it was the same glass top case he had flasks and Chinese knives displayed around the store and the humidifier was the kind you use in your room when you're sick (plus it wasn't on). Luckily the owner didn't give me any shit when I said I would be spending any money in his shop.

It was a waste of two boxes of Perdomos. I had a Tatuaje when we got home and made up for it though.
Link Posted: 8/28/2015 5:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top