Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2015 12:08:27 AM EDT
Anyone have one or similar?  Is this a solid deal/brand?  I've got a couple table top humi's, but am moving to a new place and want to expand now that I will have the room.  Purely aesthetics but I very much prefer this to a coolerdor.

Cigar Cooler Humidor

Link Posted: 6/27/2015 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I dont think there is anything wrong with the one you posted, but if you want to customize the arrangement check into the following links. there is a wait time

http://www.wineadors.com/newair.html

http://www.botl.org/threads/get-your-shelves-and-drawers-here.75090/

the second link has produced some very unique designs

Also, some people find really good deals for wine coolers on craigslist if you want to save a few bucks. The downside is that it is craigslist....
Link Posted: 6/27/2015 11:24:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Also, some people find really good deals for wine coolers on craigslist if you want to save a few bucks. The downside is that it is craigslist....
View Quote

I'm kind of in the middle.  Custom would be nice but not really something I feel like I need.  I avoid craigslist like the plague, may be a good option for some though.  Glad to see they are using the same unit for custom stuff though that to me says the quality of the cooler itself is at least okay. reread different manufacturer on the cooler you posted.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 2:45:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Good deals can be found on Craigslist if you wait long enough. I picked up my VT 34 TS for $40 and it was brand new. Still had the packing peanut cushions on the trays. I have seen 3 of them at that price locally.

But sticking with the New Air 28 really simplifies things. Can pick it up on ding and dent for a good price.

Link Posted: 6/28/2015 3:19:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good deals can be found on Craigslist if you wait long enough. I picked up my VT 34 TS for $40 and it was brand new. Still had the packing peanut cushions on the trays. I have seen 3 of them at that price locally.

But sticking with the New Air 28 really simplifies things. Can pick it up on ding and dent for a good price.

View Quote

WV is not exactly a cosmopolitan place.  I don't hold much hope out for craigslist and I've not had the best experiences in the past with CL.  

Why does sticking with the New Air simplify things (over the Whynter model I posted?)?  Any recommendations on where to look for the scratch and dent sales?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top