Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2015 1:35:11 PM EDT

I have had a couple of these and they are awesome. Can anyone recommend something similar. What about other Camacho cigars?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
how about keep smoking them?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
how about keep smoking them?
View Quote

I always want to try new things. They are definitely my favorite out of what I've had, although thats not much.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 2:59:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Are you looking for more medium or medium to full?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 3:06:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Are you looking for more medium or medium to full?
View Quote

I'd say more medium, but a little on the full side would be alright.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 9:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Man O' War, Tatuaje 10 year Anniversary, Latitude Zero, Man O' War Ruination (may be a little more full bodied than you want). All have the same wrapper from the same grower that Camacho uses for the Ecuador line. Should give you a somewhat similar profile you're looking for.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 9:18:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Camacho makes nothing close to those & they are the best of the "new" Camacho line.

I haven't had anything that was similar though so I can't help you there.

I say keep smoking those.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#7]
The Triple Maduro is still the only Camacho cigar worth the money. Since Christian Eiroa is no longer around, Camacho has gone downhill fast. His new line CLE is worth smoking IMO.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Man O' War, Tatuaje 10 year Anniversary, Latitude Zero, Man O' War Ruination (may be a little more full bodied than you want). All have the same wrapper from the same grower that Camacho uses for the Ecuador line. Should give you a somewhat similar profile you're looking for.
View Quote

MOW would be a bit too strong.  LFD Camaroon, Rocky Patel Prohibition both are medium and very good. Don Pepin Cuban Classic.  My father makes a great medium bodied cigar, I just can't remember the name of it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 10:14:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

MOW would be a bit too strong.  LFD Camaroon, Rocky Patel Prohibition both are medium and very good. Don Pepin Cuban Classic.  My father makes a great medium bodied cigar, I just can't remember the name of it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for all the suggestions guys. I'm going to right them down and I'll get around to trying them all eventually. I have had the My Father Flor de Los Antilles, I liked it a lot.
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 9:57:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The Triple Maduro is still the only Camacho cigar worth the money. Since Christian Eiroa is no longer around, Camacho has gone downhill fast. His new line CLE is worth smoking IMO.
View Quote

Dissapointed in the corojo & the conneticut is just ok.

The Cuarentra is stellar though & two boxes currently reside in the cooler.

Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:55:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a Corojo about three years ago (I think in a swap from here) and thought it was excellent.  They've gone downhill, unfortunately
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I had a Corojo about three years ago (I think in a swap from here) and thought it was excellent.  They've gone downhill, unfortunately
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Camacho Corojo's used to be excellent

used to be
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 10:18:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, the new corojo's are not doing it for me.  I've tried & some seemed to be better than others but I doubt I'll buy more.

HOWEVER

HOLTS STILL HAS SOME OF THE OLD ONES FROM $60 TO $69 a box.

I got some

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#14]
Yea the new Camacho's just aren't cutting it.

But the CLE Plus and most of the rest of the CLE line is fantastic!
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yea the new Camacho's just aren't cutting it.

But the CLE Plus and most of the rest of the CLE line is fantastic!
View Quote

The Maduro I had didn't blow me away but I *want* to believe.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:22:49 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't think they changed those.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#17]
My favorite cigar is the Camacho Triple Maduro.  I recommend you try one of those.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 4:35:37 PM EDT
[#18]
The Equador is great. I'm smoking an Alex Bradley Coyol as we speak. I'm impressed, worth giving a burn to see how ya like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top