Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2015 3:57:05 PM EDT
Pre-registration closes tonight?
Anyone planning to try for tix?
I've never been, but it looks like a good time.

Link for those who have no idea what I'm talking about:
CigarFest 2015
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 1:14:04 AM EDT
[#1]
cant do it this year, I will be back inbound to the states. I want to go next year though!
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 3:08:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Score!!!
Looks like the tix sold out in under 2 minutes.
Two buds and I were lucky, two weren't.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 9:57:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be there along with the better half  
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 1:49:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Scored four cigarnut tickets. This will be our ninth consecutive year going.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
We're going on the 1st.
Which date did you guys buy?
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 5:45:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We're going on the 1st.
View Quote

Saturday May 2nd for our tickets but we will probably head up there Friday night since its a 5 hour drive for us.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We're going on the 1st.
View Quote

We'll be leaving MI Thursday late in the afternoon and weather permitting we'll be on bikes.  We usually make a pilgrimage to the Nazareth Pike Superstore location on Friday and we'll setup in the back of the Split Rock parking lot by 8 am Saturday morning.  The real party is in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 10:17:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Ill be there!  Should we try for an arfcom meetup there?  I'm going Friday...
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:20:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Well... Shit. I had no idea this was going on.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 4:04:32 PM EDT
[#10]
My bud and I will be up Friday. Gonna make a long day of it.
My brother in law wasn't fast enough on the mouse and got waitlisted. Wasn't gonna front for him because he's a slow payer and works for the IRS.
Link Posted: 3/9/2015 1:24:44 PM EDT
[#11]
I went last year and in 2009. Lots of fun! We didn't get tickets this year but I'm hoping to go again next year. Have fun!!
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#12]
T-Minus 6 days and counting!

Totally forgot until a week ago that spring gobbler opens 5/2, so I'll be rolling right from Split Rock my buddy's farm Friday night.. So I got a little concerned about storing the haul of sticks for the weekend...

Converted a rarely used pelican case (haven't flown with my pistols in ages) into a mega-herfador... Lined it with cedar from some empty Perdomo boxes my local B&M gave me for a buck a piece... slapped in some foam trays, a cheapo digital hygrometer and a large boveda..  Sitting nicely at 69%, and awaiting to be filled with the booty from Friday's festivities.

If anyone hears a gobble call at the event, it's me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2015 4:35:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
T-Minus 6 days and counting!

Totally forgot until a week ago that spring gobbler opens 5/2, so I'll be rolling right from Split Rock my buddy's farm Friday night.. So I got a little concerned about storing the haul of sticks for the weekend...

Converted a rarely used pelican case (haven't flown with my pistols in ages) into a mega-herfador... Lined it with cedar from some empty Perdomo boxes my local B&M gave me for a buck a piece... slapped in some foam trays, a cheapo digital hygrometer and a large boveda..  Sitting nicely at 69%, and awaiting to be filled with the booty from Friday's festivities.

If anyone hears a gobble call at the event, it's me.
View Quote

I'm going in on Saturday or I'd put in a reed call and prepare to respond.
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 6:10:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 12:24:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Wow what a great time!
Tailgated from 10:30AM till 2PM then got in line to get into the show.  Met some really fun folks in the lot and in line.
Haven't "inventoried" all the loot yet, but a rough count seems to be around 130 sticks plus the 10-pack I bought.
Enjoyed a few sticks post (successful) turkey hunt Saturday morning... All awesome.
Was hoping to hit the Bethlehem store for the humidor sale Sunday, but spent too much time in the woods building a new blind for the fall seasons... Gotta keep an eye out for a good deal on a 100-150 count humi so I can reclaim my converted Pelican case...

Already making plans for next year.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top