Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2014 9:36:25 PM EDT
I have wanted to try a stogie with a candela wrapper for a long time.  My local suppliers do not have them, and I don't want to buy an entire box. This leaves mail ordering.

I can spend up to about $6 per stick and would probably buy a 5 pack.

Any strength would be OK.

Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:00:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The fiance and I are fans of the Black Market Filthy Hulagan made by Alic Bradley but those are usually released around St. Patricks day.
Link Posted: 12/4/2014 2:13:19 PM EDT
[#2]
It's very, very rare that I find a candela worth smoking.

Try an Illusione 88 Candela. MSRP is a little under $9.00, but it's worth it. Probably the best green cigar I've smoked in the last few years.
Link Posted: 12/5/2014 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The fiance and I are fans of the Black Market Filthy Hulagan made by Alic Bradley but those are usually released around St. Patricks day.
View Quote

This, decent smoke.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 2:46:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Illusione 888 Candela
Fuente 858 Candela

Be prepared for a dry mouth
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I forgot to add Assylem 13 makes a Candela/ Maduro barber pole thats pretty good.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#6]
The Camacho candela was not bad but I don't know how available they are now.  Not something I would go out of my way for anyway.

The asylum Ogre is the barber pole & a pretty decent smoke.  Make sure you have a little time & eat first.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 4:32:43 PM EDT
[#7]
I had one of the Smaller Ogre's (Toro or Robusto, can't remember) the other day, good smoke.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top