Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2014 11:54:03 AM EDT
I ordered a few, thinking about buying a box even before the few come in. I had a few of the series R and only had one that was remotely flavorful . Now that said my favorites tend to be HDM dark Sumatra, RP Edge and Oliva Series O in that order. So I was just wanting to know the  Series N compares to these, thanks...
Link Posted: 6/6/2014 1:35:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Not my favorite by far. It was a little bitter and I swear to god I tasted raisins and cherries.

I was not a fan of the fruit flavors. But I know other people who think it is a solid cigar. To each their own.

Link Posted: 6/6/2014 2:14:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I found it to be.....meh......no terrible, but I deff. prefer the regular LGC.
Link Posted: 6/7/2014 7:15:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info, I found a new shop and went in there to buy one but they were all sold out. He said they can't keep them in stock, they are LGC's biggest seller. So I decided to give the Series R #6 another try and picked up a few Olivia's. The Series R was quit good a far cry better than the ones that I had before, lots of,flavor and smoke. Pretty even burn and held its ash for about 1.3 inches. If all of them tasted like this I would have a few boxes of these all of the time. I don't know why the ones I smoked before were so bland....
Link Posted: 6/12/2014 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the info, I found a new shop and went in there to buy one but they were all sold out. He said they can't keep them in stock, they are LGC's biggest seller. So I decided to give the Series R #6 another try and picked up a few Olivia's. The Series R was quit good a far cry better than the ones that I had before, lots of,flavor and smoke. Pretty even burn and held its ash for about 1.3 inches. If all of them tasted like this I would have a few boxes of these all of the time. I don't know why the ones I smoked before were so bland....
View Quote

LGC was a victim of their own success, they were selling cigars that were a bit younger due to demand. The Serie R & N really benefit from some additional time.
Link Posted: 6/13/2014 12:42:13 AM EDT
[#5]
They just came in yesterday and they look and smell tasty! How much time do they require?
Link Posted: 6/16/2014 11:23:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Great sticks, but need a long nap no mellow out.
Link Posted: 7/21/2014 3:40:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Series N has a bold and complex dark profile. Which is not my favorite
Link Posted: 7/23/2014 1:03:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Series N has a bold and complex dark profile. Which is not my favorite
View Quote

Bold and complex is correct! I like them, I really do. I need to order some more but I also like the series r now that I have some that apparently have some age on them. The LG CS have become my new favorite smokes....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top