Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2014 3:18:19 PM EDT
My palste is craving cigars with more bold flavor.  Some of mt favorites  are CAO Brazilia, Padron 3k snd 5 vegas aaa.  Looking for tbe best bsng for thr buck in a full bodied cigar.
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 3:28:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/11/2014 6:30:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Illusione Rothchildes. Under $5.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 12:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
on devil site?

est 1844
gran habano vintage 2002
bahia maduro
bahia blu
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 1:00:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Or the red labled corojo.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Five bucks will get you a Brickhouse. That will fuck you up.
Link Posted: 5/12/2014 9:01:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Nica libre
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 6:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 1:56:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
on devil site?

est 1844
gran habano vintage 2002
bahia maduro
bahia blu
View Quote

Going to give the 1844's and the gran habano's a try.  Do they need to sit for a while?
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 2:13:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Ordered a box of the nica libre, hope they're as good as claimed.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 2:49:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Ah, Almost forgot the Famous Nic 3000's.

Buy a bundle & let them sit for a year.  

I still say they compare well with the premium stuff after a nap.
Link Posted: 5/17/2014 8:55:51 AM EDT
[#11]
I don't know how much they are other places but Nica Rustica are about 6.50 and they are a stronger cigar.

Depending on how much your looking to spend Hoya De Neceragua Antanio's are a good full bodied stick.  At the shop I go to they run about 8 bucks.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

good choice. inexpensive, and tasty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nica libre

good choice. inexpensive, and tasty.

Agree completely. They were my first box purchase. Great flavors out of a cheap stick.
Link Posted: 6/2/2014 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Hoyo Dark Sumatra
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 12:19:09 PM EDT
[#14]
the Brickhouse  

I enjoyed the first one I ever had last night, I'm going to get more
Link Posted: 6/25/2014 5:40:48 PM EDT
[#15]
bareknuckle punch?
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Going to give the 1844's and the gran habano's a try.  Do they need to sit for a while?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
on devil site?

est 1844
gran habano vintage 2002
bahia maduro
bahia blu

Ive had em right out the box or resting a year pluss...different flavors for sure... but still my favs
Link Posted: 6/26/2014 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Yes, a favorite of mine but I wouldn't call that inexpensive even with 'online' pricing. I used to be a fan of Rocky Patel 'The Edge' and 'Sun Grown' labels but quality inconsistencies plus a slight change in blend, (cheapened the filler yet raising the price,) keeps me a way. La Gloria Serie R is a good little smoke for the money and can be had for 3-4 bucks a stick, same is true with the. Man 'O War line. Don Pepin Black label is a solid smoke but creeping to the $6 range.
Link Posted: 6/29/2014 1:48:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970
Link Posted: 6/30/2014 11:30:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Diesel
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#20]
View All Quotes

This is my absolute favorite cigar!  I wish I could afford a few boxes of these.

Quoted:
Quoted:
on devil site?

est 1844
gran habano vintage 2002
bahia maduro
bahia blu

The Gran Habano Vintage 2002 is my favorite "budget" cigar.  I don't think they need to sit for a while but it can't hurt.
Link Posted: 7/2/2014 9:28:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Yes, a favorite of mine but I wouldn't call that inexpensive even with 'online' pricing. I used to be a fan of Rocky Patel 'The Edge' and 'Sun Grown' labels but quality inconsistencies plus a slight change in blend, (cheapened the filler yet raising the price,) keeps me a way. La Gloria Serie R is a good little smoke for the money and can be had for 3-4 bucks a stick, same is true with the. Man 'O War line. Don Pepin Black label is a solid smoke but creeping to the $6 range.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Have you tried any since they changed the label?  I haven't had one in a while and I'm hoping they are the same as before.
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 2:43:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Have you tried any since they changed the label?  I haven't had one in a while and I'm hoping they are the same as before.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definitely a different smoke now. The only old triple maduros I smoked had around 3 years of age on them, and were excellent. All the new Camacho post Davidoff sticks suck IMO.
Link Posted: 7/4/2014 12:22:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Definitely a different smoke now. The only old triple maduros I smoked had around 3 years of age on them, and were excellent. All the new Camacho post Davidoff sticks suck IMO.
View Quote

That really makes me sad.  I should have bought a box a few years ago, damnit.
Link Posted: 7/5/2014 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#24]
I was under the impression that the conneticut& triple maduro blends had not changed. I have not had either of the davidoff versions to confirm though.  the corojo has changed, had one that was great & two others that were .  Will have to conduct more research.  The new dploma is good but I did have one brutalize me one night.

I do think the new diplomas will age beautifully though.

I have a box of the old maduro's & will have to smoke side by side.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 10:28:23 PM EDT
[#25]
I smoke Perdomo brand. The Perdomo Habano in Maduro is a quality smoke. My favorite is the Estate Seleccion Vintage 2002 in maduro, either 6x54 or the 6.5x54  torpedo. Any Perdomo in maduro I like to smoke but the Reserve Champagne Sun Grown is quite good also, but Sun Grown wrappers are thin so I make sure my stock in my Humidor is very humid or they will crack when you smoke them.

http://www.perdomocigars.net/
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 1:34:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Viva Republica guerilla warfare is a good full body petite corona for about 3$
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top