Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2017 6:07:31 PM EDT
I have seen a few tool threads pop up here and in GD. Bday is rolling around again and I cant find the damn thread for ideas... Its good to keep a list for those pain in the ass projects that we arnt all familiar with. (like the stripped screw removing pliers that were posted a while back.)

Ampro 1/4-3/8 flex ratchet (they have a fixed model as well.)

ampro oil filter wrench. (worked for a rental car company and it was my go to wrench for anything we carried, Had 2 different sizes and only a few cars required a cup.)

dewalt screw holder

Irwin chain wrench (I used to wrap stainless pipes in tape and lock the wrench on lightly then I could stick a mag base mirror to the wrench when welding)

Breaker finder, they make an adapter to screw into lightbulbs too.

welpers. multi use pliers for mig welding, Use the tips to pull wire or clean the inside of the cup, wire cutters, and various sized wrenches for tips/cups.

Magnetic parts bowl, I always hated these for automotive work and its a joke in a machine shop. But I watched a buddy of mine take apart my HVAC unit and realized they can be useful.

burning tip cleaner for cleaning the jets in my mower carbs.

For welding I would get a cheap denim shirt from walmart. I would also use a set of wool lined leather welding gloves for working a charcoal grill.

Also a triangle file to repair male threads.

Harbor freight free screw driver kit, small flat head is the perfect size to pop the wires out of 110 outlets.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 10:49:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Great thread idea!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top