Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2016 5:21:00 PM EDT
Model is MVWX500XL0.  The unit is six years old.

It sounds like it agitates, it drains fine, but in spin, it makes noise (argh...argh...argh...), but does not actually spin.

I found and ran the test cycle, but not sure how to interpret the results.  The wash, rinse, and spin lights are yellow.  After five or ten minutes of just sitting like that, the former lights turn off, the green done turns on.

I also ran calibration mode, and after it finished, the red lock light flashed for five or ten minutes, and it did not unlock the lid until then.

Any ideas what might be wrong?
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 7:48:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I found a bent penny stuck under the agitator.  Test cycle ran successfully.  Trying a real cycle now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI.  Working fine now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top