Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2017 2:42:08 AM EDT
I'm in need of a full motion mount for a 40" tv and was curious about the mounts that Monoprice sells. I seem to remember people liked them, but their low prices give me pause. Are they good to go or should I be looking somewhere else?
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:47:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never bought anything from them that wasn't excellent quality and exactly as described.  I'd buy a mount with confidence.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 2:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've never bought anything from them that wasn't excellent quality and exactly as described.  I'd buy a mount with confidence.
View Quote

I agree with this
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:37:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I've bought a couple from Monoprice. Quality is better than I expected as well, stick within the limits and you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 3/13/2017 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree with this
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 2:38:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I have used a couple of them and had no issues.

The thing is, most of these mounts are made in the same place, and are identical, except for price. Years ago, like in 2006, I bought my first LCD TV and was looking for a mount. At a now closed up place, I saw a mount for $89.95 with a supposed list price of $99.95. I went over to Big Lots, and they had a suspiciously identical looking mount, in an identical box, except the colors were reversed, with a different name on it. I bought the Big Lots one for $20, and a friend, who didn't ask me about it, bought the one for $89.95. And they were the same mount. They even had the same bizarrely translated instruction "manaul", as it said on both of them. I've seen a half dozen of the same exact mounts since then, sold under a bunch of different names, for all kinds of different prices. Since then, I haven't spent more than $20 on a mount.
Link Posted: 5/14/2017 9:34:29 PM EDT
[#6]
They are good to go. I've used them for all my tv's over the last 5 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top