Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2015 7:30:26 PM EDT
Just watched "The Relic" on Netflix. Had not seen that in awhile.
Decent scary movie. Relic monster was by Stan Winston. Directed by Peter Hyams ( Running scared).
Stars Tom Siezemore and Penelope Ann Miller.
Worth seeing
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:38:50 PM EDT
[#1]
It's not a classic, but it's a good movie.  I very much enjoyed Tom Sizemore's character.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#2]
First scene with the cop in the bathroom scared the crap out of me in college the first time I saw it. Book is much better though.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:32:02 PM EDT
[#3]
old movie, think I liked it 15 years ago
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 9:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Another one along that line.
The Mimic
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL-GB11uyTI[/youtube]

Seems like it spawned a few sequels...the only one worth any time was the third one where the sick guy was trapped in his apartment.
Kind of a monster twist on Rear Window.
Link Posted: 12/12/2015 12:19:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw that in the theater!  I remember being kind of disappointed, though...I really liked the book, and the movie just didn't live up to my expectations.  Think that might have been my first "I liked the book better" experience.
Link Posted: 1/7/2016 11:52:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Loved that movie!  I have been trying to get my 16 year old daughter to watch it.  Will have to check out the book.
Link Posted: 1/20/2016 12:43:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Hollywood between 1994-2003 couldn't make a horror movie to save their shekels.  The Relic is one of them.  Not trying to hate on anyone for liking the movie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top