Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2014 12:50:19 PM EDT
A great independent movie. Gritty, dark, and realistic. I caught it few months ago online. Just noticed it's not available on Netflix

Check the clip and trailer below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foSyCWtgLXg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_1mgieaGvY
Link Posted: 9/6/2014 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I am watching right now.  The only thing that really stands out is the stupidity of the main character.
Finishing watching it.  It was gooder at the end.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 8:41:01 AM EDT
[#2]
The trailers make it look pretty stupid IMHO. YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/7/2014 10:47:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am watching right now.  The only thing that really stands out is the stupidity of the main character.
Finishing watching it.  It was gooder at the end.
View Quote

What this guy said.  I watched it but I didn't feel like it was a really good use of my time.  It was like "a history of violence" but more boring.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 11:14:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I think it was a bit too realistic which drastically slowed down the plot. A lot. Hopefully somebody out there enjoys it though.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:39:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I liked that the main character was a bit stupid, made it seem more real, like how your average slob might go about such things
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 5:36:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Enjoyed. The friend with the guns made it pretty cool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top