Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2014 12:03:10 AM EDT
Anybody watching this. I not a huge horror fan, but so far it's not bad. Kinda surprised myself.

Only downside is FX needs to run more Archer reruns.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#1]
No slam on you OP, buy why people enjoy that crap is beyond me.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:21:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Why do you think it's crap.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:43:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm watching it, I like it so far
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 12:49:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been watching from the start.
Last weeks melt down by the female "I don't kill people" after she got attacked by an undead corpse with a 6 foot tongue and doing an autopsy on a corpse with withered organs and brand newly developed ones was nearly a jump the shark moment.
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 8:38:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last weeks melt down by the female "I don't kill people" after she got attacked by an undead corpse with a 6 foot tongue and doing an autopsy on a corpse with withered organs and brand newly developed ones was nearly a jump the shark moment.
View Quote

And Sam Gamgee fesses up to working for the bad guys but our heroes walk away without asking who the SOBs are.  WTF!
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:12:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm watching this because I can no longer stand to watch Falling Skies. It's getting to be a little 1980's V for me, so I decided to try this. Not much else on basic I find interesting right now.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:26:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trust me. She gets to killing.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I'll admit that I've been watching it.   Cheesy but entertaining.  I'll also admit that the first time I saw the zombie thing with the snake thing snapping out of its mouth at me I would have been gone.  One way flight to madagascar gone.  Scratch that, one way flight to the international space station gone.  None of this "we have to stop this BS the main character spouts off.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:27:03 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm following this show. Hoping that the Health Inspector flies solo from Eph and Pawn Shop Guy and slays the ghouls in the sewers. It's barely Cheesy, something expected from a low budget cable tv series. It's no Walking Dead, but man, the vampire/zombie with the stretching french tongue is scary as shit.
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 4:03:46 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm enjoying this show a lot.  I dig the little bit Romanian vampire lore they threw in.  Reminds me of a computer gamed called The Secret World (vampires are called strigoi in the game).  I also like Kevin Durand's character, Vasiliy Fet, and look forward to seeing what he does.  I think he's going to be a badass in the upcoming episodes.

I'm tempted to pick up the books and graphic novel(s) but want see how this season goes.
Link Posted: 8/30/2014 1:30:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm enjoying this show a lot.  I dig the little bit Romanian vampire lore they threw in.  Reminds me of a computer gamed called The Secret World (vampires are called strigoi in the game).  I also like Kevin Durand's character, Vasiliy Fet, and look forward to seeing what he does.  I think he's going to be a badass in the upcoming episodes.

I'm tempted to pick up the books and graphic novel(s) but want see how this season goes.
View Quote

I'm tempted to grab the source material too. But I think I have way too many books on my personal queue list to push these titles to the front. Can't wait for Sunday's episode.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Been watching it with the wife.  It has some interesting moments but it's moving rather slow and get kind of hard to keep watching.  The only characters that seem interesting are the old man and the pest exterminator.  I couldn't care less if all the other characters got eaten or turned.   It needs to pick up the pace or it will be loosing viewers.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:53:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Been watching it with the wife.  It has some interesting moments but it's moving rather slow and get kind of hard to keep watching.  The only characters that seem interesting are the old man and the pest exterminator.  I couldn't care less if all the other characters got eaten or turned.   It needs to pick up the pace or it will be loosing viewers.
View Quote

This past episode picked up the pace well enough.  It had the old man and the exterminator the whole episode and one of the main characters dies.
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:40:28 PM EDT
[#14]
watching it but I hate pretty much every character other than vassily
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 4:04:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Kevin Durand

Immediately recognized him from Smokin' Aces

Link Posted: 10/8/2014 2:10:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Anyone who's read the books know who the hooded vampire, vampire hunters are?
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 2:00:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top