Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/24/2014 9:22:01 PM EDT
no noah thread? well i saw it tonight, basically it was ok

has the basic premise with alot of hollywood thrown in....CGI is nice, with a very nice back drop

god makes earth, earth becomes evil, god tells noah build a ark, 2 of everything, god drowns everyone accept noah and his family
that is about as far as it sticks to the good book

now....rock angels stomping ass and helping build the ark, the pirate lord stowaway, noah becoming homicidal (think they mixed in some abraham), noah becoming a drunk, noah having street fighter skills
all that is slightly far fetched
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 10:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Rock angels, eh,... sounds good.
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:12:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rock angels, eh,... sounds good.
View Quote

they literally stomp ass for a solid 5 minutes
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 4:17:25 PM EDT
[#3]
There were threads about it.  It was shitted on by most people.  I liked it and thought it was a good movie.

Most people are fairly ignorant when it comes to the historical accounts of the story, different variations of the story, and have been taught watered down versions of the events in bible study.  I'm not saying the movie was 100% authentic, but when the entire store itself is only represented in a few paragraphs in the historical texts you have to make the story entertaining to be a movie.
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 10:52:20 AM EDT
[#4]
It was directed by Darren Aranofsky and starred Jennifer Garner, so I expect it contained some measure of ass-to-ass.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#5]
"The Bible says to listen to environmentalists, you stupid hicks"
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 10:53:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Jennifer Connelly.
Quoted:
It was directed by Darren Aranofsky and starred Jennifer Garner, so I expect it contained some measure of ass-to-ass.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/29/2014 11:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top