Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2014 2:38:13 PM EDT
I watched Deadwood when it came out on HBO...the GF and I never missed it

Decided to see if 10 years had been kind to it, and to catch themes and things I might of missed on free Amazon Prime Instant.
SPOILER ALERT:

Season 1, Ep 1

As I recall, at the 54 minute mark, during the scene when Dan uses the key to slip into Tim Driscoll's room to knife him, and Dan saying "Just hush Tim..."
Ten years ago, I remember the scene having more of a struggle to it...more words spoken by Dan hushing Driscoll, and more violence in the knifing...

Has Amazon edited out some of the violence, or is my recollection off?

Thanks ARFCOM
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I was very disappointed with that show in the sense they never finished the series or brought it back as a mini series/movie as they had talked about. The season 1 finale was such a cliff hanger it left me so empty afterwards lol.
Link Posted: 7/16/2014 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
"Cocksuckers"
Link Posted: 7/17/2014 5:28:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Ever notice how many  cast members from Deadwood has showed up on Justified?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 7:55:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, and.....

Cocksuka....Schwaggin....Schwaggin....Cocksuka....

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 10:56:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 5:36:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top